Help! Unsupported Tongue Mod

3 hours ago, groovytunes said:

I searched my Mods Folder for "tongue" and removed any tongue mods I had. I no longer have a critical error but my game window is still funny. I think the update caused that. 

Sounds like UICheats Extension needs updating.

• 1 month later...

I"ve updated ww, ui cheats, mccc, nevertheless, it's impossible to play (no action done, even the most simples) and each time when I enter the gale I see the same message from ww - unsupported tongue mods. No mod contain word "tongue", so it's impossible to find which one should be removed (don't think all mods are updated). Everything worked just fine until the last update of the game. 

I have the floating tongue issue but only on random outfit categories, again, since the most recent update.  Some sims may have the issue when they are in nightwear, others have the issue in partywear, still others in everyday clothing, and it appears no category is exempt and more than one category can be affected on a single sim.  I have stripped off all removable items in CAS but the tongue remains.  I have also removed every mod with the words, "tongue", "rig", or "animated" and every mod with the word "head" that does not belong to a clothing item.  I have also used the Sims 4 Tray Importer to examine each sim and I cannot find any pattern that can explain this.  Is it possible that certain outfit items alter slider settings (which then don't reset when the item is removed) and this could mess things up?

I turned off displaying the tongue in the Wicked Whims settings. It at least keeps the tongue from showing up in weird places. Sex Settings > Sex Interaction Settings > Advanced Sex Interaction Settings > Animated Tongue in Sex Switch (uncheck).

I wonder if the weird tongue has to do with using a height slider mod? 

• 5 months later...