I'm trying to run a strip club/brothel but every time my stripper goes to have sex a message pops up saying.... "uh oh. Name can't seem to find a good place to have sex. My oh my, what's the world coming to... she will need a bit of help getting started. Possible Reason: Couldn't find a valid animation for the category requested.'  I'm not sure what the issue is, I have plenty of animations installed. I have tried everything but can't figure it out.  

From my eperience, that message simply pops up whenever Nisa's Wicked Perversions can't find a suitable sex location or animation to fulfill the request of your Sim's client.

The problem here is that everything has to match, i.e. you need an animation from the right category (like Teasing, Vaginal etc.) and with fitting roles (male, female, both), a location where that animation can be performed (bed, sofa,...) and where no other Sims will intrude (although this depends a bit on your settings), and there needs to be a clear path from your Sim's current location to that target location (no less than one full tile width in Build mode, all tiles connected at the edges, not the corners).

If you are actively controlling the Sim in question, you can simply start some WW sex with the client manually.

thanks! I'll have to try and make the rooms on the same floor and see if that helps.  As far as settings are I'll have to play with them and see cause this is my first time ever using Nisa's Wicked Perversions so I'm not 100% sure on how it all works yet lol. thanks for the feedback!!!