Question

Hi peoples.  First I wanted to say I love what you've done here.  Fantastic job, all.

I'm currently using two mods from here (a lot of them actually, but two I need help with), TrueCrime and LoversBitch.  I have the update part for TrueCrime that changes the jail outfit to shackles on the feet, etc.  What I was wondering is, since I don't use or like the overly large breast sizes, how would I go about fixing the tops in these two mods to not equip/give the top item when in jail or in the 'dog house'?  I thought changing them to unplayable would work, but one of them is already set to that, plus when I try to save anything with LoversBitch, it refuses to because of a script error?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

~Marishk

If you don't mind the shackles on your wrists/neck being removed, you can move femaleupperbody.nif and femalelowerbody.nif from "meshes\characters\_male" to "meshes\clothes\Prison irons" and rename them to upperbody.nif and lowerbody.nif. You'll have to delete the ones already there, but it'll replace the Prison Irons meshes with your regular nude ones.

Ooooo, neat and thanks.  I usually use the E size.  You rule.  ^^  Oh, also I wanted to ask real quick about Lovers being compatable with Franseco's Overhaul things.  I tried it, but I kept missing meshes on things like mudcrabs and bows.  Wasn't sure if it was faulty, or if something might be getting overrode.  Not a big deal either way, as I'd rather have these than that and OOO worked before.  ^^

I'm not sure if this will help you, but I was having mesh issues with francesco missing meshes and found that the franewitems.bsa wasn't being loaded due to some changes in tha last patch. I was advised to rename it to

Oblivion - FraNewItems.bsa and that fixed it for me

I got Fran's to work now.  Found a 4.5 version that fixed all the missing meshes/textures issue.  I removed a few of these mods, since I wasn't able to find a suitable balance in their settings.  I was wondering if there was a way to choose a fixed animation to always occur durring rapes.  For instance, I still use TrueCrime.  Is there a setting in the script to 'ommit' certain animations from being picked?  Probably not and probably been asked before, but I always sucked at forum searches.

Thanks.

Archived