I have a mixed SMP/CBPC setup with my BHUNP body. Collisions work well with both holes (I use the CBPC with anus support mod). Overall, the body looks really good, but there is one thing that bothers me. During sex, the belly bulges out as if there's a xenomorph ready to pop out of there at any instant! It really ruins the overall effect of the scene.

Playing around with the angle of the cock, I figured out that the belly is just responding to the cock pressing against it from the inside, and displaying a bulge to account for it;  and that changing the angle of the cock to be more perpendicular to the pussy helps greatly. But that is a tedious manual fix that needs to be repeated for every animation. Does anyone know of a simpler way, like a mod or some sort of configuration tweak to do this automatically?

So to get this right, you want to reduce the bulge? 

To do this you need to go to skse/plugins/CBPCollision.txt 

Here you can adjust the angle of the bulge and how it reacts. 

If you just want to reduce the stretching, you can just play with "BellyBulge" 1.0 (default) try 0.5 

Beliw that option you can tweak the horizon and/or vertical position. 

Thanks for the help. It appears that the culprit were the settings for the Belly Bulge in the CBPCollisionConfig_Female.txt file. The BellyBulgeMax was set to 20, and setting it to 2 made for a much more pleasant effect visually.