does fo4 have facials yet?

It has manually controlled facial cum overlays using the slm command, and to a minor degree it has one or two scripted scenes in the Nuka Ride mod (which I highly recommend if you haven't played it yet), but automatic facials are currently nearly nonexistent (with the exception of the NR quest mod).

15 hours ago, Karna5 said:

It has manually controlled facial cum overlays using the slm command, and to a minor degree it has one or two scripted scenes in the Nuka Ride mod (which I highly recommend if you haven't played it yet), but automatic facials are currently nearly nonexistent (with the exception of the NR quest mod).

do u know how it handles in NR?

On 6/15/2022 at 11:52 AM, RatchetW said:

are these meshes or textures? i have textures installed from the mod here on loverslab. I followed UAP instructions.

They are meshes

It also includes body parts.

This is a plan to make up for the "inability to render textures on the face" and decide that the body and face are all represented by meshes.

I expect to see it released this year.

On 6/16/2022 at 2:28 AM, kziitd said:

They are meshes

It also includes body parts.

This is a plan to make up for the "inability to render textures on the face" and decide that the body and face are all represented by meshes.

I expect to see it released this year.

I'm going to have to pay attention to this. When you release it, I'm going to need to make sure my mod doesn't remove and replace them.