So, I downloaded WW like I usually do, made sure the folder was in the right spot ect. Not super hard, seeing how all you do is drag the folder into Mods... But there is no WW smoosh-smoosh option. Sure, I can change their traits ect but where is the humping, the thumping, the moaning groaning action? The only option I am getting is Personalization leading only to the Wicked Attributes options. As fun as that may be, it's obviously not the only thing I want from this mod :(

* I don't have all of the expansions for the game but it is up to date.

* I followed the usual installing instructions

* I've recently gotten Windows 11

* I removed all other mods besides WW to see if it'd work and it changed nothing

Only real difference in my routine is the Windows 11, is that the issue? I'm not getting errors or anything, just the majority of WW is acting like it doesn't exist. I'm not even getting the happy little greeting down the side.

39 minutes ago, thatfuckingcat said:

So, I downloaded WW like I usually do, made sure the folder was in the right spot ect. Not super hard, seeing how all you do is drag the folder into Mods... But there is no WW smoosh-smoosh option. Sure, I can change their traits ect but where is the humping, the thumping, the moaning groaning action? The only option I am getting is Personalization leading only to the Wicked Attributes options. As fun as that may be, it's obviously not the only thing I want from this mod :(

* I don't have all of the expansions for the game but it is up to date.

* I followed the usual installing instructions

* I've recently gotten Windows 11

* I removed all other mods besides WW to see if it'd work and it changed nothing

Only real difference in my routine is the Windows 11, is that the issue? I'm not getting errors or anything, just the majority of WW is acting like it doesn't exist. I'm not even getting the happy little greeting down the side.

When you load the game into your played household do you see the purple Wicked notification in the top right corner?

When you click on the ground do you get the Wicked Settings Menu also?

Do you have any animations downloaded?

Did you go into game settings/other and make sure both Mods and Scripts are enabled?

Edited by Scorpio

No notification, no settings, I've got animations downloaded and tried starting sims up with and without them to see if there was a difference, and everything is enabled.

It looks like it's an issue on one computer and not on another as I just tested everything out on a second computer to see what's up and there's no issues what so ever.

16 minutes ago, thatfuckingcat said:

No notification, no settings, I've got animations downloaded and tried starting sims up with and without them to see if there was a difference, and everything is enabled.

It looks like it's an issue on one computer and not on another as I just tested everything out on a second computer to see what's up and there's no issues what so ever.

My only guess is updating to Win11 messed something up.

The general comments I've seen around elsewhere is they hated Win11 and regretted updating.

The computer I'm using now is still on Win7 and I still prefer it over Win10, lol. 

Windows 11 is likely the culprit. I hate it. I haven't liked any versions of Windows since 7 myself xD 11 just happened to come with this computer. I wanted 11 about as much as I want a root canal in my grundle without numbing agent.

Looks like it might be an 11 issue as I just switched computers again. The one without 11 works just fine. This one? Fails.

Edited by thatfuckingcat
Update
33 minutes ago, thatfuckingcat said:

Windows 11 is likely the culprit. I hate it. I haven't liked any versions of Windows since 7 myself xD 11 just happened to come with this computer. I wanted 11 about as much as I want a root canal in my grundle without numbing agent.

Looks like it might be an 11 issue as I just switched computers again. The one without 11 works just fine. This one? Fails.

In the past I've bought a couple laptops with Win10 and I wiped them out an installed Win7 without any problems.

But the new PC's today won't urn Win7 because of the newer UFCI chips and software.

However a new PC with Win11 will still run Win10.

It's a bit of a chore but it can be done.

If you don't want to mess with it yourself you can take it to a PC shop and ask them about downgrading the OS.

I've also read things about Sims 4 not working with Win11 too but who knows for sure.

Edited by Scorpio

I've got 10 in now and WW is working again :)

Now, just to fix the peens... I don't think it's WW's fault but peens beyond a certain size are being weird. the tip stays in one spot and the rest stretches and contorts around. It's amusing if imagining them as low poly tentacles though, so not super pressed to fix it right away lol.

49 minutes ago, thatfuckingcat said:

I've got 10 in now and WW is working again :)

Now, just to fix the peens... I don't think it's WW's fault but peens beyond a certain size are being weird. the tip stays in one spot and the rest stretches and contorts around. It's amusing if imagining them as low poly tentacles though, so not super pressed to fix it right away lol.

Noir's Penis hasn't been updated yet but the Simdulgence Penis has been fixed.

You should use the WW default Penis for now.