Looks absolutely serious and lore friendly to me.

If you've seen the movie where this is based on, you'll understand why I laughed cause when the female first got that armor she looked like she went through tentacle rape and all that is animated! Darn, can't remember where I watched it but that armor just brought that scene right back into my mind. Well, Guyver bio-boosted armor does that to all anyway (even the males).

Uploaded, sorry was gaming last night and fell asleep in front of my lappy... :wacko:

Get some quality sleep once in a while, will you? That sounded like you've been pulling all-nighters for a few days now.

Looks absolutely serious and lore friendly to me.

If you've seen the movie where this is based on, you'll understand why I laughed cause when the female first got that armor she looked like she went through tentacle rape and all that is animated! Darn, can't remember where I watched it but that armor just brought that scene right back into my mind. Well, Guyver bio-boosted armor does that to all anyway (even the males).

Uploaded, sorry was gaming last night and fell asleep in front of my lappy... :wacko:

Get some quality sleep once in a while, will you? That sounded like you've been pulling all-nighters for a few days now.

Well the whole week I've been sleeping around 2~3 because of my presentations and projects, I just seem to can't say no to anyone asking me for help :D

Luckily, today's a holiday

Guyver started as a manga which is still ongoing IIRC (bless that mangaka for the struggle to continue despite the bad health) but I would agree that they might not have known about the series but took the idea from one of the earlier TES mods. I believe there's one for Morrowind that's based on Guyver.

@mkprovince what happened? :P

With the upload up Guyver 1, I suddenly realized that JackGa must have assembled herself a team of some sort since I couldn't imagine her trying anything masculine. Should have realized that when she's uploading on a speed that is abnormal for a single modder unless she has all those prepared years ago (which is just outrageous). Well, getting shown the reality once in a while doesn't hurt much anyway.

You're maybe right, I did wonder how she managed it, because I once tried making a model from scratch and failed miserably...

Also, Keera do you have any retexture you want to share here :P

Edit:

Anyone want me to add to Skymomod Addon by JackGa?

You uploaded the one with the black texture? Well,I need to boot up the file and see then.

Report back when you're done ^^

As a safety precaution, I downloaded the file from page 1 again and booted it up. Yup, it's the one with the retex. Definitely showing in the inventory. However, can't get it straight away. This baby requires a whole lot of wolf pelts...