Holy! great work. I have question what do i need to make them work. I'm new to all of this so i don't understand. Do i just copy the files and the armors available on any forge?

Just drop the files into the data folder, activate the mod, and the armor can be found using the console "help 'ArmorName' " then

type "player.additem 'ArmorID' " if you find didn't find it at the forge.

edit:

Updated hitomi follower to v1.1

Edited by Seiei97

Which version of Hitomi is linked here?

1.0 I'll update it tomorrow

Thank you.

Side Note:

Love that Seirei no Tsukai Kenbu avatar you have there. You read Light Novels?

you're welcome

and yes I do read Light Novels ^^

though the avatar is a really rough edit, because I'm not that great of a gimp user :s

A little bit off topic here but...

Does anyone know the specific folders whereby the models are located? Just so I can change the follower body types...

I need the textures folder and the meshes folder for Sophitia, Kasumi, Ayane, and Momiji.

Thanks so much!

You can use BSA Unpacker to unpack the bsa's:

here's one from the nexus

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4804//?

How about if I want to use Kasumi as my main char's look? how do I do that?

did use the "BSA Unpacker" and got mesh and texture for her already... then what should I do?

plz, been trying to figure out this for several days and no one can really answer

Have you tried to recreate her using TurnDownX race?

A little bit off topic here but...

Does anyone know the specific folders whereby the models are located? Just so I can change the follower body types...

I need the textures folder and the meshes folder for Sophitia, Kasumi, Ayane, and Momiji.

Thanks so much!

You can use BSA Unpacker to unpack the bsa's:

here's one from the nexus

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4804//?

Yep, managed to find the data folders.

It's Data/meshes/actors/jacksh and Data/textures/actors/jacksh.

Although, I highly recommend that the skin textures not be changed considering how light the faces look...

(At least I got my CHSBHC bouncies working!)

did use the "BSA Unpacker" and got mesh and texture for her already... then what should I do?

plz, been trying to figure out this for several days and no one can really answer

I don't even know what that is... :(

but thank you very much for answering.

been trying to study about how to use CK to edit,

but not sure why, I can't even turn the CK menu on.

so guess I will have forget about the idea for now. :(

I don't even know what that is... :(

but thank you very much for answering.

been trying to study about how to use CK to edit,

but not sure why, I can't even turn the CK menu on.

so guess I will have forget about the idea for now. :(

It's a race mod created by JackGa the link is on the front page... or do you mean you don't know what a race mod is?

It's a race mod created by JackGa the link is on the front page... or do you mean you don't know what a race mod is?

Okey I started a new char with the race mod above,

and then use the Alternate Actors (from http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36047//?) to exchange my char with her.

And yes I got kasumi as the main char, but looks like this... post-186147-0-92300600-1378201454_thumb.jpg

Where did I do wrong?

or "recreate" you mean I still have to modify the looks(with the race mod) on my own? I am very bad at that :(

Alternate actors never worked for me on custom followers... I wonder, does the mimic plugin for racemenu by expired work for this?

If not you have to take it slowly and maybe have reference pic by your side and recreate her face,

(^It helps a lot)

Even I have problems with making characters even now... my character in my avatar is the result of many editing and patience

Alternate actors never worked for me on custom followers... I wonder, does the mimic plugin for racemenu by expired work for this?

If not you have to take it slowly and maybe have reference pic by your side and recreate her face,

(^It helps a lot)

Even I have problems with making characters even now... my character in my avatar is the result of many editing and patience

I am not sure if mimic plugin will do, when I tried to use concole to add the "face copy" spell, it only show with messege "Face Copy Added", but not really added in my spell menu.

like this: post-186147-0-90469500-1378216894_thumb.jpg

so I don't know how to test it =.=

and when I was trying with alternate actors spell(with the race mod char), it keep showing a messege: "System found CME face data, but you use Vanilla face. do you want to revert to CME face?"

Does that mean I need something else more if I want to modify the appearace the same with the original Kasumi?

sorry about my poor English, and thx so much for your patience. :)

I don't think you need anything else..

Are you using ECE?

also your english is okay ^^

hmmm... I doubt I can recreate the same look simply with that race mod, for I could not find the same eye and nose shapes at all :(

think I will have to reintall ECE for modify those (just removed ECE before I installed the race mod)

Ah well~ :s