simon60605 Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 Did anyone ever think when the women on that rainy street or get in to the water,they body will get wet ?
Leito86 Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 The best mod that I know to have this is Wet and Cold. Water drips from your body if you get caught in the rain or got out of water. No body sheen though.
woodenstick Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense...
Creamlord666 Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 I've been thinking of women getting wet all the time...does that make me rain? But I guess you were talking about a special skin shader aye? There was one in Oblivion once, but as mentioned before the only mod wich adds a similar effect is the awesome Wet & Cold mod.
Koko.Hekmatyar Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... Or you just suck at comprehension. What I got out of it was that at worst it was a statement at best a mod request that relates to if a woman or a man for that matter was standing in the rain or jumped into a lake then got out they would be wet and water would drip off their bodies.
Ches Posted July 12, 2013 Posted July 12, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... His post was awkwardly worded but fine, especially given the context. You know what he meant; don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be. And as far as I know, no such mod exists just yet. Cold and Wet was mentioned above, but there's no sheen. If you want sheen, though, there's a variety of sweat and gloss mods out there that might be suitable for your needs. Unfortunately no one has combined these two types of mods to create the ultimate water/rain realism mod.
Galacticat42 Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... His post was awkwardly worded but fine, especially given the context. You know what he meant; don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be. And as far as I know, no such mod exists just yet. Cold and Wet was mentioned above, but there's no sheen. If you want sheen, though, there's a variety of sweat and gloss mods out there that might be suitable for your needs. Unfortunately no one has combined these two types of mods to create the ultimate water/rain realism mod. Actually with RaceMenu (the mod) having the body tattoos feature, it will be possible to add a sheen to bodies when wet. Sooner or later, the guy who made Wet & Cold will probably add sheen.
WaxenFigure Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... His post was awkwardly worded but fine, especially given the context. You know what he meant; don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be. And as far as I know, no such mod exists just yet. Cold and Wet was mentioned above, but there's no sheen. If you want sheen, though, there's a variety of sweat and gloss mods out there that might be suitable for your needs. Unfortunately no one has combined these two types of mods to create the ultimate water/rain realism mod. Actually with RaceMenu (the mod) having the body tattoos feature, it will be possible to add a sheen to bodies when wet. Sooner or later, the guy who made Wet & Cold will probably add sheen. Actually right now with the Sanguine's Debauchery mod when you dance you sweat as well. It's just a full body decal but it works great.
Adam Jensen Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... His post was awkwardly worded but fine, especially given the context. You know what he meant; don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be. And as far as I know, no such mod exists just yet. Cold and Wet was mentioned above, but there's no sheen. If you want sheen, though, there's a variety of sweat and gloss mods out there that might be suitable for your needs. Unfortunately no one has combined these two types of mods to create the ultimate water/rain realism mod. Actually with RaceMenu (the mod) having the body tattoos feature, it will be possible to add a sheen to bodies when wet. Sooner or later, the guy who made Wet & Cold will probably add sheen. Actually right now with the Sanguine's Debauchery mod when you dance you sweat as well. It's just a full body decal but it works great. I been wondering if the sweat texture could be integrated to other factors. I know there is a sweaty skin texture mod, but frankly I don't like it when she looks sweaty all the time. That said, I wonder if it could be implemented for activities like sprinting.
Creamlord666 Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... His post was awkwardly worded but fine, especially given the context. You know what he meant; don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be. And as far as I know, no such mod exists just yet. Cold and Wet was mentioned above, but there's no sheen. If you want sheen, though, there's a variety of sweat and gloss mods out there that might be suitable for your needs. Unfortunately no one has combined these two types of mods to create the ultimate water/rain realism mod. Actually with RaceMenu (the mod) having the body tattoos feature, it will be possible to add a sheen to bodies when wet. Sooner or later, the guy who made Wet & Cold will probably add sheen. Actually right now with the Sanguine's Debauchery mod when you dance you sweat as well. It's just a full body decal but it works great. I been wondering if the sweat texture could be integrated to other factors. I know there is a sweaty skin texture mod, but frankly I don't like it when she looks sweaty all the time. That said, I wonder if it could be implemented for activities like sprinting. Thats a great idea, I may add dirt as shader if you travel/climb/dungeon crawl too much. The Skyrim engine already features it with a blood shader, so a gifted modder shoul be able to expand it wirh different shaders based on the circumstances.
Valgo Posted July 16, 2013 Posted July 16, 2013 Better question, did you type that in another language and put it through a translator? Or maybe you're just trolling? Because that made absolutely zero sense... His post was awkwardly worded but fine, especially given the context. You know what he meant; don't make it any more difficult than it needs to be. And as far as I know, no such mod exists just yet. Cold and Wet was mentioned above, but there's no sheen. If you want sheen, though, there's a variety of sweat and gloss mods out there that might be suitable for your needs. Unfortunately no one has combined these two types of mods to create the ultimate water/rain realism mod. Actually with RaceMenu (the mod) having the body tattoos feature, it will be possible to add a sheen to bodies when wet. Sooner or later, the guy who made Wet & Cold will probably add sheen. Actually right now with the Sanguine's Debauchery mod when you dance you sweat as well. It's just a full body decal but it works great. I been wondering if the sweat texture could be integrated to other factors. I know there is a sweaty skin texture mod, but frankly I don't like it when she looks sweaty all the time. That said, I wonder if it could be implemented for activities like sprinting. Thats a great idea, I may add dirt as shader if you travel/climb/dungeon crawl too much. The Skyrim engine already features it with a blood shader, so a gifted modder shoul be able to expand it wirh different shaders based on the circumstances. Then it would finally be the time for a decent bathing mod
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.