The Ghost and the Tongue

I'm not posting this to add to the list of complaints. In fact my update went smoothly and I have no issues to report.

This is more of a request than anything.

Whenever ghosts are involved in sex, you can see the new tongue rig inside their heads. It's only during sex though. Any other time ghosts look just fine.

It's as though they appear as ghosts but the tongue doesn't. Maybe I'm forgetting how it used to look but I don't recall ever seeing this before.

I'm not sure if anything can be done about it but it would be nice if this could be looked into as it's a little distracting. It's obviously just an isolated case specifically for ghosts.

06-12-22_10-30-14 AM.png

39 minutes ago, BatDood said:

I'm not posting this to add to the list of complaints. In fact my update went smoothly and I have no issues to report.

This is more of a request than anything.

Whenever ghosts are involved in sex, you can see the new tongue rig inside their heads. It's only during sex though. Any other time ghosts look just fine.

It's as though they appear as ghosts but the tongue doesn't. Maybe I'm forgetting how it used to look but I don't recall ever seeing this before.

I'm not sure if anything can be done about it but it would be nice if this could be looked into as it's a little distracting. It's obviously just an isolated case specifically for ghosts.

06-12-22_10-30-14 AM.png

it's known, Turbo will hide it by default for ghosts in a future update