10 hours ago, Martok73 said:

Where's the one at Castle Volkihar? I've scoured that place for hours and never seen one. Not sure if I've been to Liar's Retreat or not, doesn't sound familiar. But still that is 2 outfits and can not be crafted, so yeah might as well be unobtainable.

You can find all details at here: Tavern Clothes | Elder Scrolls | Fandom
But yeah, they are kinda rare clothes.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Lovelases1 said:

as nice as this mod is i wish it was a enchantment which we could apply to any outfit

Well, there is an enchantment, and you can apply it to any outfit, in the Creation Kit. Just open my mod, make it the active plugin, filter out all that's been changed, and you'll see how it's done. It's pretty self-explanatory. I'm no expert modder myself. I suppose the magic effect could be made into an in-game enchantment that could then be used at an enchanting table. Feel free to use my mod as a resource... I don't have time to even work on the stuff I am currently working on, with regards to modding, so there's little chance I will fulfill your request any time soon.

• 1 year later...

Old thread, I know, but Bad Dog's Female Armor Replacer has a skimpy version of the Tavern Outfit with zaps that make it topless and very short. It works so that you can also set it as topless outfit. It's been working great in my game. 

Should be easy to just load to add the mod in CK and replace the tavern clothes with those models.. No particular modding skills required. Feel free to do so and post on your own profile, with a link to my mod...

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome mod idea. I had the idea to do this except with jewelry. Make a whore look classier to add to her fame, and also boost arousal.

The specific idea I had would be to either glam up women with expensive jewelry to make them more stylish, or to have sluts go completely naked except wearing body jewelry.

The pics below are kinda what I had in mind, literally covered in jewelry (and maybe heeled boots) and that's it.

Chain Lingerie Set, Harness Woman, Metal Harness, Body Chain, Bra Chain, Bra Body Chain, Bra Chain Beach, Lingerie Jewelry, Body Jewelry Bra image 1

Kadi silver body chain, waist chain, belly chain, body jewelry, body jewelry, body chain Silver

Elegant waist chain in silvery or silver, belly chain women, body chain, waist jewelry, hip chain, silver waist chain body jewelry image 1

Connie Cloris Women's Sexy Suit Body ChainNICEIGHT Punk Leather Body Chains for Women Layered Waist Belly Chain Belt Black Chest Chain Gothic Party Rave Body Jewelry

Body Chain for Women, Chest Harness, Body Chain, Silver Body Chain, Minimalist Body Chain, Body Chain for Women, Shoulder Jewelry image 1

Any jewelry, but definitely going with the "I'm not wearing clothes" vibe as much as possible. Higher fame, arousal depending on the value of the jewelry (so being covered in diamonds would add a ton of fame). The trick would be making HDT-compatible jewelry that also looks good.

Basically, looking HOT, but in kind of a classy way. There's sophistication because of the precious gemstones and craftsmanship that goes into it, and it's also potentially a beautiful artistic expression.