Steam Sale Vote together we have the power

RitualClarity

Steam Sale Vote together we have the power :P

Fat Kyubey inspired me to make this post with his post here. For those of you who live under a rock or otherwise are unaware there is a sale on Steam. On the bottom of the Store there are 3 games that can be voted to go on sale every 8 hours.

Here is the reason for the post. Lets post the games that are available on the bottom of the page for voting. If we get together and discuss and perhaps even vote together for the best games the members of LL might be able to get some new games cheaper.

So here is how I believe this should go.

Members check the Steam Store and go to the bottom of the page and see the games for voting. If there is something they value post some reasons for how awesome etc the game is.. and why someone should vote for the game (perhaps even get it.) If you are reading this and have an account and aren't particularly interested in any of the games.. you can vote for what is the most desirred game on this thread.. More power in numbers and help your fellow members out so that they can get a game.

Yes, Steam will be crashing something out of a IT horror story so if there are issues don't worry. Please don't post how bad steam network is.. we arleady know this... ;)

Power is lie as you can only vote on what Steam choices to list for voting.

Still If they list it it can be voted on and perhaps make a sale that is at least better choices if people are interested. If not. then no real loss.

The last one that people here were interested in was BL2 and it won.

Now we have a choice between Saints Row the third, Mass Effect 2 and Star Wars Knights II Sith Lords.

It's nice that some people posted here...

I realize that there are going to be alot of games that members already have. It is the nature of the beast of a gaming centric site. I was thinking if many individuals are looking and checking maybe there might be some members here that don't have a particular game. Reviews and judgements between the three games and which would be favored by those that have the game. Maybe like I did before, those that have the game can vote and help make steam have that one on sale for those memebers that don't have the game. I admit it is a longshot and perhaps it might not even be useful... Just a thought.

I have sleeping dogs, havent played it much and it is on the list currently to vote for, so I voted for it. I am not interested in Shogun but I have it on Steam as well. Don't know anything about the third one.

Archived