Strapons and other issues

Strapons seem to show up intermittently after the update. (I'm aware of the changes in the strapon system and have everything checked and activated properly both in settings and in-game. I only use Azmodan22's strapons and they are properly installed and updated). I've selected a default strapon as well as given some characters personalized strapons in-game. They seem to work for some situations and not for others. I have a lesbian couple for whom strapons only work for one of them. If I swap their positions, the partner's strapon doesn't show up. Then at one point, if I choose an oraljob scene, the personalized strapon shows up.

I've also noticed that even though I always have sex progression deactivated, sometimes the characters spontaneously move to the next scene.

Just reporting these things so Turbodriver is aware! Anyone else having issues?

For what it's worth, I found a workaround, which was to remove her underwear again, which weirdly brought back the default underwear, then remove the default underwear, which revealed the strapon. I'm pretty sure I have some default underwear replacement CC buried somewhere in my Mod folder which is causing this issue. No idea how to find it without going through the painful process of elimination. I'll just stick with the double undies removal for now until I get bored one day and try to track down the problem.

Been having the same issue with strapons not working correctly, I only use Azmodan's as not found any others, got so frustrated that I have ditched the later WW and gone back to v167 which still works fine with the latest game update, the only other issue I had with latest WW (not tried 21st June version yet), was I selected a female in household to have a penis ( as wanted trans in game), when selected in WW I went into CAS and all females in household had a penis, yet showed correctly in game, I've seen the latest WW and Turbodriver said to install strapon mods that are compatible, if anyone has suggestions for other strapon mods let me know? 

19 hours ago, Daveo316 said:

Been having the same issue with strapons not working correctly, I only use Azmodan's as not found any others, got so frustrated that I have ditched the later WW and gone back to v167 which still works fine with the latest game update, the only other issue I had with latest WW (not tried 21st June version yet), was I selected a female in household to have a penis ( as wanted trans in game), when selected in WW I went into CAS and all females in household had a penis, yet showed correctly in game, I've seen the latest WW and Turbodriver said to install strapon mods that are compatible, if anyone has suggestions for other strapon mods let me know? 

Go to Wicked Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Strapon Settings and check the setting there, see if that helps!

3 hours ago, Husk said:

Go to Wicked Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Interaction Settings -> Sex Strapon Settings and check the setting there, see if that helps!

Thanks I'll reinstall the latest one and check it out, but does seem odd that some animations work ok and strapons show up whilst others do not, 

14 minutes ago, Steamed Hams said:

It's driving me batty and I am at a loss to know what to do. Strapons are replaced with various pants, and spontaneously change while the animation runs. I ahve all the latest updates, 170e, MCCC 2.3.2, Azomdon22 collection...

not had any issues like that its just some animations will not run with strapons, no disrespect to Turbodriver but why change WW when it was so perfect. 

3 minutes ago, Daveo316 said:

Thanks I'll reinstall the latest one and check it out, but does seem odd that some animations work ok and strapons show up whilst others do not, 

An additional setting that you might want to try is the "Strapon Predicted Sex Gender Recognition". That might help.

It's in the same section that Husk detailed.

On 6/23/2022 at 3:58 PM, BatDood said:

An additional setting that you might want to try is the "Strapon Predicted Sex Gender Recognition". That might help.

It's in the same section that Husk detailed.

Just to update the issue is fixed after following advice here, installed the latest WW and checked the box in sex settings/ strapon predicted sex gender recognition, everything now works fine