[help] - high speed ways to find conflict mods [ww 1.70b]

Good Evening, Everyone

Today, I have update Wickedwhims Mod to 1.70b then, I going in game the mods say about "you have conflict mod please delete it" and tongue fly over my sims head.

Okay, I exit the game and delete known mod that can cause issue, but It's not all. The game still show me flying tongue and conflict notifications. 

I have over a thousand mods and didn't know that Is there any more conflict mod ?, It's so hard to find them.

P.S. Could it possible to WickedWhims Developer add auto disable when them found conflict mods. 

Screenshot (2).png

From what I understand, you seem to have mods/CC tongues that are no longer supported by WW newest version. You need to remove them from your mods folder or get them updated if there's any updates available.
As for finding them, if you don't know which ones they are, you need to remove parts of your mods and launch the game again until you find the ones that caused issues.
A rather quick way to do this is to take out half of your mods from the mod folder (create a backup folder anywhere else outside of your Sims 4 game directory), then, keep cutting halfs until you find the mod/cc that caused the issue.

42 minutes ago, Fluorite_vx said:

I have over a thousand mods and didn't know that Is there any more conflict mod ?, It's so hard to find them.

Search for Mod files named NANDONG and delete them.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg

Even Custom Heads contain broken tongue rigs now.