Strip Club - How To Get Dancers To Do Their Assigned Tasks?

As The title says. I tried another strip club in another Save I was playing, but it was too big, and it was hard to manage. I made a smaller one, but I can't seem to get dancers to stay assigned to their tasks. I can't even get my own Sim to do as she's assigned, and she not only owns the club, she's also a dancer. I click on the X's and it says "Assign Dancer" then I select the one I want. Rinse and repeat. But maybe one might actually do what she's told. But my own Sim is off doing a lap dance, and I never even assigned her to do that. 

Edited by Sandatharius
  • Sandatharius changed the title to Strip Club - How To Get Dancers To Do Their Assigned Tasks?

This is an excellent guide:

Short answer. You need more dancers, because they get tired and have to be rotated out.

Btw, you placed this in the downloads section. Properly it either goes under the very high velocity WW download post, or in the general discussion section of WW