Can't find positions to play, but its on the list

I'm having this weird problem with a few positions like 'cycling' and a few creatures - but when I check the positions list on the admin tab I find them there. weird thing is a while ago I had them on the very same game.  maybe I installed too many animations? I deleted a couple packs that I didn't like, but they are still on the list (though they don't play)

7 hours ago, Equien said:

I'm having this weird problem with a few positions like 'cycling' and a few creatures - but when I check the positions list on the admin tab I find them there. weird thing is a while ago I had them on the very same game.  maybe I installed too many animations? I deleted a couple packs that I didn't like, but they are still on the list (though they don't play)

Did you start a new game after removing mods?

9 hours ago, Equien said:

You need to also update anim patch you are using for them

7 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

Did you start a new game after removing mods?

I started one, and just started another one to check and its still missing

5 hours ago, Indarello said:

You need to also update anim patch you are using for them

dummy forgot uap existed, it cleared the deleted animations, thanks. but cycling is still missing.  (and is there supposed to be more than one animation for the bloatfly? I keep finding ones that are missing on the list) its strange cause everything else is working just fine

Edited by Equien
2 hours ago, Equien said:

I started one, and just started another one to check and its still missing

dummy forgot uap existed, it cleared the deleted animations, thanks. but cycling is still missing.  (and is there supposed to be more than one animation for the bloatfly? I keep finding ones that are missing on the list) its strange cause everything else is working just fine

What do you mean by "cycling", do you mean hitting pgup and pgdwn?  Because that won't work if there's only 1 stage to find, or only 1 animation for a creature

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there was only 1 animation for bloatfly.  I think SavageCabbage did that one.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
2 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

What do you mean by "cycling", do you mean hitting pgup and pgdwn?  Because that won't work if there's only 1 stage to find, or only 1 animation for a creature

And I wouldn't be a bit surprised if there was only 1 animation for bloatfly.  I think SavageCabbage did that one.

No. It was this odd animation by bp70 where the couple puts their feet together and make a cycling motion, I remember having it and suddenly it was gone, then I noticed a few others weren`t showing up either, and a few others that I noticed but had never seen before.

though by this point I think bp70 deleted it after an update maybe. I'm checking to see if any addon is blocking them.

1 hour ago, Equien said:

No. It was this odd animation by bp70 where the couple puts their feet together and make a cycling motion, I remember having it and suddenly it was gone, then I noticed a few others weren`t showing up either, and a few others that I noticed but had never seen before.

though by this point I think bp70 deleted it after an update maybe. I'm checking to see if any addon is blocking them.

OK I know exactly which animation you are talking about.  I haven't seen it in a while either.  The other thing to check is which animations are hidden when the option is chosen when installing UAP.  There's a thing about a headstand animation or something.  I used to always not let it hide anything.

Hmmm.  If I wasn't so tired I'd start diving into the XML files.

I take that back, I wasn't too tired and found it pretty quickly.  The animation Lesbian Cycling is in BP70 2.7

image.png.a1634ead380b4cd2bf486a460d94131d.png

However, it's also in BP70 2.8

image.png.978d56c887f5855d06eb82dd15d1fa73.png

So maybe UAP hides that one?  When I wake up tomorrow I'll reinstall UAP and not take that option to "hide some animations" and see if the cycling comes back lol

2 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I take that back, I wasn't too tired and found it pretty quickly.  The animation Lesbian Cycling is in BP70 2.7

image.png.a1634ead380b4cd2bf486a460d94131d.png

However, it's also in BP70 2.8

image.png.978d56c887f5855d06eb82dd15d1fa73.png

So maybe UAP hides that one?  When I wake up tomorrow I'll reinstall UAP and not take that option to "hide some animations" and see if the cycling comes back lol

i went through the xmls too. its supposed to have a ! when its blocked. I have the UAP option unchecked

17 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I'm doing a bit more investigation on this today, do you remember the other animations that you can't see anymore?  Were those BP also?

I only have missionarygrind(tease) and not the rest

the cycling have a 3some version and a sofa version which I also don't have (but used to) I noticed  most of them are lesbian

I also don't have a lot of animations with vehicles, but those I might not be using the right vehicle, there are so many of them

I'm a tad busy atm, but I'll try using the earlier versions that are still available for download, and maybe deactivate leito stage plus patch

5 hours ago, Equien said:

I only have missionarygrind(tease) and not the rest

the cycling have a 3some version and a sofa version which I also don't have (but used to) I noticed  most of them are lesbian

I also don't have a lot of animations with vehicles, but those I might not be using the right vehicle, there are so many of them

I'm a tad busy atm, but I'll try using the earlier versions that are still available for download, and maybe deactivate leito stage plus patch

I was able to work with the author of UAP and create a patch that will restore the BP70 FF animations.  Just load this after UAP and you should now see the missing FF animations.  Let me know if it works for you.  I've tested it a couple times and it seems fine.

Here are the animations you should see in the AAF Wizard if this patch is working for you:

BP70 Lesbian Footplay

BP70 Lesbian Scissors

BP70 Lesbian Cycling

BP70 Lesbian Cycling (Slow)

BP70 Lesbian Cycling (Couch)

BP70 FFF Lesbian Foot Touching

BP70 FFF Lesbian Cycling

BP70 Lesbian Threesome 1-6

Cheers

UAP_Patch_Restore_BP70FF.7z

14 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I was able to work with the author of UAP and create a patch that will restore the BP70 FF animations.  Just load this after UAP and you should now see the missing FF animations.  Let me know if it works for you.  I've tested it a couple times and it seems fine.

Here are the animations you should see in the AAF Wizard if this patch is working for you:

BP70 Lesbian Footplay

BP70 Lesbian Scissors

BP70 Lesbian Cycling

BP70 Lesbian Cycling (Slow)

BP70 Lesbian Cycling (Couch)

BP70 FFF Lesbian Foot Touching

BP70 FFF Lesbian Cycling

BP70 Lesbian Threesome 1-6

Cheers

UAP_Patch_Restore_BP70FF.7z 3.17 kB · 2 downloads

it worked! Thank you so much! it was really bothering me, I felt there was something worse going wrong that I couldn't see.