Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Does anyone know a mod for animated changing clothes? So that it would take time like IRL, you know.

I hope it is what you are looking for :] 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554/?

You also have animation for looting, harvesting opening doors and so on, very customizable 

You might also want to check this ^^ http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1809-serialstrip/

Thanks, i'll check both.

Anyone know of a mod that lets you select a spell and have it cast repeatedly from that desired position? Sort of like firing a dart from a totem pole, but with spells, and you can choose that spell.

The Tactical Magic mod on the Nexus does automatic spell casting at predetermined times, which might do what you want. It does stuff like casting Oakflesh at the start of combat automatically.

Anyone know of a mod that lets you select a spell and have it cast repeatedly from that desired position? Sort of like firing a dart from a totem pole, but with spells, and you can choose that spell.

The Tactical Magic mod on the Nexus does automatic spell casting at predetermined times, which might do what you want. It does stuff like casting Oakflesh at the start of combat automatically.

Yeah not really what i'm looking for, more of something that would constantly and repeatedly fire a select spell in a direction of choice. A Deployable sort of thing. (EX: Set up a preemptive sentry to cast Fireball and lure someone into it.)

Hey guys. ;-)

My question is, if there's a mod that changes the effect of soul trap so that it doesb't fill up a soul gem but your weapon automatically ? Or a mod similar to this ?

I would search for myself but its quite late now, so I was hoping some of you might know such a mod.

I'm looking for a Mod that I came across recently on the Nexus. It works like Immersive Patrols and Immersive Wenches where it adds more encounters and NPC's that just go about the world of Skyrim doing whatever is that they do. I'm about to go off and search for this mod right now to see if it has been updated anymore because when I first saw this mod it had just been released and I didn't track the Mod unforunately. It's relatively new. I want to say it was uploaded to the Nexus in the last four months.

EDIT: I have found the mod I was looking for. It's called Extended Encounters and according to posts about it, it seems to have NPC encounters happen too often. So I don't think I will be getting this mod. However, I think I will be getting Extra Encounters Reborn which seems to have less bugs and more compatibility than it's predeccessor.

Yeah not really what i'm looking for, more of something that would constantly and repeatedly fire a select spell in a direction of choice. A Deployable sort of thing. (EX: Set up a preemptive sentry to cast Fireball and lure someone into it.)

Take a look at Smart Cast: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43123/?

It fires spells constantly so it could be what you want. If not, I'm out of ideas.

Hey guys. ;-)

My question is, if there's a mod that changes the effect of soul trap so that it doesb't fill up a soul gem but your weapon automatically ? Or a mod similar to this ?

I would search for myself but its quite late now, so I was hoping some of you might know such a mod.

Soulfire might be worth checking out. It's pretty old so there may be better alternatives.

Not sure if this is non adult or adult mod but can someone pinpoint me to either working link of CNHF Barbarian body or at Full replacer of vanilla armor for basic CNHF body? Armor replacer on nexus is brocken beyond repairs...

Edited by Desmodeus

Alrighty, seeing as i'm not especially familiar with all the house mods out there, i'm just hoping there's some decent variety for what i'm looking for.

What i'm looking for is house mods (or dungeon mods, all that general category if you know what i mean) with indoor showers and/or baths (but especially showers), preferably well-done ones as opposed to just "giant glorified buckets with water". I already know of the BB Bathhouse, Underground Bathhouse, The Asteria, Elysium Estate, and of course the stuff in the Aether Suite as well as Lorebane Manor, and that mod (i forget the name) that adds basement bathing areas to the town taverns. Basically, if it's on the Nexus, chances are i know about it and whether it has what i'm looking for, but i'm more concerned with the stuff i don't know about, homes and the like on other sites that i don't frequent as much.

Has anybody created a mod that adds music from "Two Steps From Hell" over the vanilla combat music? Namely their song "To Glory" would be what I would like to replace one of the Dragon/Boss themes with. Here's a link to their Youtube video of "To Glory"->

<- Thanks for looking. :) 

Has anybody created a mod that adds music from "Two Steps From Hell" over the vanilla combat music? Namely their song "To Glory" would be what I would like to replace one of the Dragon/Boss themes with. Here's a link to their Youtube video of "To Glory"->

I'm guessing it would be simplest to just replace the music file itself. I'm not sure how to add a single track to just dragon combat though. But here is a what I know:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/177/entry-726-how-to-add-music-to-skyrim/

I could take a look at it on my day off and give it a shot. No promises though, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm guessing it would be simplest to just replace the music file itself. I'm not sure how to add a single track to just dragon combat though. But here is a what I know:

http://www.loverslab.com/blog/177/entry-726-how-to-add-music-to-skyrim/

I could take a look at it on my day off and give it a shot. No promises though, but I'll give it a shot.

Sounds good. Thanks. :) Combat music is in this folder path.- "Skyrim>Data>Music>Combat"