Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Are there any mods that will let you differentiate savegames on different characters?  So that you don't have to wade through all the saves to find the toon you want to play, and don't risk saving over a different character?

Two words....

MOD

ORGANIZER

Your prayers have been answered. :lol:

I'm using MO.  It has that functionality?

Yup. Every profile can have it's own set of game saves.

On the top/left there is the dropdown spot for profiles. Click the <manage> option and in the window that opens make sure to check "local savegame". Then the saves won't go to documents/my games/Skyrim anymore and will be stored inside of MO instead.

You can also take the saves you have and drop them into the profiles/savegame folders inside of MO. But only the .ess files (.SKSE save files won't function properly).

Hello I'm still looking for the "Hagraven Photo Realistic Textures" mod that was on Nexus, I'm using this for SMC. If anyone has a backup of it please let me know, I can upload any of the other files that are required for Skyrim Mod Combiner.

Hi, I would like to ask, where can I get TNG Enb (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/468118/?), or if is it possible. The official site doesn't work. Thank you.

Over-sharpenned, grain filtered and mega blurred. 

Whats the point of the Next Generation ENBs if blur is going to cover like 90% of the screen. Nothing fancy.

I guess you could easily achieve the same results by alterting these settings. You can alter sharpness in the sweet.fx.

CHSBHC_SLForsworn_BBP_SB_WET-5209-1-2

I need it, but it has been deleted from Nexus

May anyone help me, please?

PS. Apologize for my poor English.

Ive actually been looking for that file as well,  especially the specular map.

You should try asking it in adult section , maybe someone have a backup for it..

Please help me... I'm looking ... black sword with sheath... for my daedric armour... !!!

black sword with sheath..? unn.. i cant think of one without something specific about the traits of that sword >.>

Please help me... I'm looking ... black sword with sheath... for my daedric armour... !!!

try this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52700/?

anybody know where i can find wa ribbon like this? so damn cute

attachicon.gif482e56da-s.jpg

Here. Someone just repositioned them.

eh i already know it's wa ribbon hehe

it was originally placed on back. but in that image the ribbon is placed on both side of the hair. and that is what i was searching :P

Asian Doll Face by Lumina ?

Anyone have it?

Check back several pages earlier, fizzybutt and I have uploaded Asian doll face/girl of innocence.

Edit: here. Funny how people ask for this mod like, every five minutes. We should make pay for it, we'd be rich. :lol:

No kidding, sometimes I wonder how much some people really search for something before asking for something that can be found in the top 10 links of a google that literally brings them straight to the page we posted the uploads here on LoversLab.  :lol:

Hey guys, I was wondering if there's a mod that will let you choose hair and eyebrow color separately, (e.g. I want my toon to have blonde hair but dark-brown eyebrows). Advanced character edit and character creation overhaul don't! :(

There isn't a mod that can do that. But you can get some of the brows mods that are tinted darker to give it that illusion.