Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Thanks appreciate it, but those link to skimpy armor replacers, not just basic vanilla replacers. And B3lisario's thread is just conversions, no regular vanilla replacers.

Thanks though. :)

Only one for UNPB I know of.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37946/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D37946&pUp=1

Oh that's awesome, thanks so much! Didn't even think of that one, cause it mostly SeveNBase. Didn't know they did UNPB.

Thanks again. ;)

Ello peoples, I was wondering if I could trouble a talented Follower modder to creation a vertain follower for my friends Birthday?

She can just have the normal functions of a regular follower, no bellsa nd whisltes, but her appearence and voice is all that matters.

QickSuishouRef_zps7a714333.jpg

This is what Id like her to look like, and for the voice, something soft and sweet? :)

Another bump :-)

Gotta be someone to make her, theres soo many talented follower makers here >-<

Hello I'm looking for the Girls of Skyrim CME saves that where once up with the mod. the original author has removed it and I have been searching for it for a while now. I also did a search on this topic for it but no luck sorry if I'm breaking any rules on here. if anyone has just the saves and could upload them someplace i would really appreciate it.

Hello I'm looking for the Girls of Skyrim CME saves that where once up with the mod. the original author has removed it and I have been searching for it for a while now. I also did a search on this topic for it but no luck sorry if I'm breaking any rules on here. if anyone has just the saves and could upload them someplace i would really appreciate it.

I don't have the file in question but there is a thread all about sharing presets http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22125-share-your-character-presets-d/ Maybe you can find something useful in there. 

I don't have the file in question but there is a thread all about sharing presets http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22125-share-your-character-presets-d/ Maybe you can find something useful in there. 

Ok thanks for the link hopefully I can find them.

It's odd that Girls of Skyrim is gone. Really strange. I thought that mod had a lot of downloads. I was hoping to re-download it at some point. Now if you search for it on Nexus there is the "T-girls of Skyrim" remake of it, but that's it. And with SoS for UNP that's really not necessary anyway, all you'd need is the original version.

Damn, now I wish someone would share it if they have it. I liked Michelle as a follower.

In the character enhancer the Apachii hair styles are numbered.

What freakin number is this one? I can't find it!

post-367374-0-87699800-1400382539_thumb.jpg

post-367374-0-75895000-1400382592_thumb.jpg

This is on a follower mod...Miley Skyrus. Looks better than her counterpart, but I want the hair style for my character, not a cheesy celeb follower.

So hey, ya got this gal's number?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can someone with TES ALLIANCE account download :

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1609-dwiss-eyewear-version/

and put it here ? The "create account" page seems bugged (Firefox, IE), even with different mail adresses. :@

Thanks!

Odd... I can create an account just fine. Are you sure you don't have some sort of a script blocker in effect? I'll send a PM your way in a minute.

Guest noname1848

To corespore and mkprovince : Thanks you for the files guys, needed these glasses so badly ^^

For TES alliance, tried with FF with adblock+, without adblock, with javascript and without, and last with IE -> no success. When I click "create account", it bring me back to the "create account" page without any error, but the account is not created (and no confirmation mail ofc).

Hi, can anyone help me find a version of this Osare Kneesocks http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27212/? in clothing? The socks are "light armor" which aren't very "realistic" and it can't benefit from alteration perks. (just 1 piece of light armor will turn the whole passive off right?)

Thanks.

Did you try with TES5Edit ?

Open TES5Edit, click "Osare Knee Socks", click on "armor" tab, to the right change "armor type | Light armor" to "armor type | clothing". You can change the armor value by editing "DNAM armor rating" to what you want.

1400426796-tes5edit.jpg

sorry for my english :ph34r:

post-83609-0-58816100-1400425388_thumb.jpg

It's odd that Girls of Skyrim is gone. Really strange. I thought that mod had a lot of downloads. I was hoping to re-download it at some point. Now if you search for it on Nexus there is the "T-girls of Skyrim" remake of it, but that's it. And with SoS for UNP that's really not necessary anyway, all you'd need is the original version.

Damn, now I wish someone would share it if they have it. I liked Michelle as a follower.

is girls of skyrim the  one with the open and closing lady parts? if so i found this in the  mod forums

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

hope this is what your looking for  . its called vaginas of skyrim.

i hope i am not yanking anyones rule chain here with posting this just trying to be helpful.

is girls of skyrim the  one with the open and closing lady parts? if so i found this in the  mod forums

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-rel-beta-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

hope this is what your looking for  . its called vaginas of skyrim.

i hope i am not yanking anyones rule chain here with posting this just trying to be helpful.

Vaginas rock, dude! :lol:

But we were talking about a mod that added several hot followers. :D

Guest corespore

Anyone knows where I can find Casual Clothing for men by Vie101010?

Here's vie's blog, you might find what your looking for there. http://viecustommodskyrim.blogspot.com/

That's why I'm asking here. It's not there.

Have you tried to contact the mod-author directly and asking her? If anyone will have a copy it will certainly be the person whom made the mod. 

I had another request if anyone could help me, and didn't think to ask as i'm not currently playing as that character BUT! why not ask now and hope someone can help me.

But does anyone know of a mod that switches the female skirt of Wolf Armor with the male? Rest of the armor remains the same, just moves the male skirt to female Wolf Armor. A few minor tweaks wouldn't bug me either, but i'f prefer it keep the wraps.

And if not, would it be possible for someone to make such an edit? I love the rest of the female wolf armor, more so with aMidianBorn's texture of it.

Again i'm using UNPB BBP, but i'd prefer the BBP not being relevent as ya'know...metal plate armor + jiggle physics makes no sense <.<;

Also bumping o,,o

No dice on this? o,,o

Still need some help on this please D=