Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

Yea and all other npcs, it would need to be script based for the sheer volume of npcs, anyways it would be awesome, it would add consequences to killing and a whole new depth to the game

yes you are but also thought that appear after the end of a week (game time, clock in the game) new NPC'S at this point?

if there already but "are" ghosts, it could cause problems! script-based change can destroy the game.

Yea and all other npcs, it would need to be script based for the sheer volume of npcs, anyways it would be awesome, it would add consequences to killing and a whole new depth to the game

That much scripting could wreck a game. Maybe it could work just for minor enemies and be more like an event. Like after X game days, ghosts of the fallen come to take revenge. They could come out at a set time at night and spawn near the player.  Just an idea. I have no clue if that would be the best way.

Guest corespore

Do you have an example of the fur sleeves you're looking for, perhaps a link or pic.

I did my first attempt at the re-texture in standard resolution to make sure it's the color scheme you're looking for but i have the high-res texture DLC's so i shouldn't have any issues finishing the mod in high-res. This is what i got so far, let me know if you want any changes, i'll work on matching the gloves mod you use tomorrow.

I'd go a little darker on the white and make the boots / knee pads match the straps on the chest. After Seeing it, I think saying "NO DIRT!" was bad on my part, perhaps a little dirt to make it seem more natural x.o sorry.

As for the fur, I don't have fur sleeves, but I'd like to actually keep the current mesh for the thief gear, and just use a fur texture. Fur Huntress Was the best example I could find of good looking white fur textures on an armor, so perhaps use that as an example for them.

Still i'm liking it so far, and now i'm all excited <3 But don't forget about the Better Thieves Gloves, the armor not having actual gloves always bothered me in vanilla. =x

I redone the armor in high-res. I'm using pure-weather and ELFX lighting so my game is a bit brighter than a normal game so the armor looks a touch brighter in the screen shots than it will most likely look otherwise. I'm not sure the fur shown up on the sleeves as well as i wanted it to, i might try using a courser type. I lightened up the gloves to match the armor and i'll be testing that soon.

EDIT: The gloves mod is acting somewhat strange. The new retexture is working for other characters but for whatever reason it's showing up as red gloves for my player character. Can you try this out for me, i want to see if it's just something on my end. This file is a general retexture and not a finished mod so it will alter the clothing for some of the thieves guild characters as well. When i finish the mod i will package it on separate folder paths so it will not alter any characters clothing. 

I actually like how the fur shows up, it's subtle. but for someone like me who largely plays in 3rd person, it's noticeable enough. And looks like she's wearing a light fur sweater under her armor, which is exactly what i was hoping for. I kinda miss the lighter gray you were using for the straps/guards though. o.o It was a softer transition and a nice touch. I generally only like stark contrasts in lovers though =P

I'd still prefer the boots be darker, matching whichever gray you use for the guards/straps vs the pants/chest color. But overall i'm loving the progress, And i really excited to see/use the finished product!

Are there any experienced Modellers/modders out there that specialize with unique weapons?

I was wondering if someone would be so kind to make a sword from a ref I made? I own the sword irl, and would love if someone made the model/.nif and textures <3

SwordRef_zps80350589.jpg

Yes, the blue parts are sapphires >-<

Selfish bumping...cause no one has offered to make this yet XD

Theres gotta be a weapon modeller here somewhere :P

here did you present your sword!

Wyrmblight by Matth85

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53833/?

53833-1-1399492200.png

Are there any experienced Modellers/modders out there that specialize with unique weapons?

I was wondering if someone would be so kind to make a sword from a ref I made? I own the sword irl, and would love if someone made the model/.nif and textures <3

SwordRef_zps80350589.jpg

Yes, the blue parts are sapphires >-<

Selfish bumping...cause no one has offered to make this yet XD

Theres gotta be a weapon modeller here somewhere :P

here did you present your sword!

Wyrmblight by Matth85

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53833/?

53833-1-1399492200.png

Saw it :P But the colouring is way off igname >-<

Guest corespore

I actually like how the fur shows up, it's subtle. but for someone like me who largely plays in 3rd person, it's noticeable enough. And looks like she's wearing a light fur sweater under her armor, which is exactly what i was hoping for. I kinda miss the lighter gray you were using for the straps/guards though. o.o It was a softer transition and a nice touch. I generally only like stark contrasts in lovers though =P

I'd still prefer the boots be darker, matching whichever gray you use for the guards/straps vs the pants/chest color. But overall i'm loving the progress, And i really excited to see/use the finished product!

Alright. I haven't figured what's the deal with the gloves mod yet but I'm not going to give up. In the mean time here's a version of the armor for you to test out The armor can be crafted in the "misc" section of the forging menu. The inventory model is a little messed up because i used the female version of the texture file by accident, otherwise, it works alright in first and third person. Let me know what you think so far. 

Alright. I haven't figured what's the deal with the gloves mod yet but I'm not going to give up. In the mean time here's a version of the armor for you to test out The armor can be crafted in the "misc" section of the forging menu. The inventory model is a little messed up because i used the female version of the texture file by accident, otherwise, it works alright in first and third person. Let me know what you think so far. 

attachicon.gifGlacierThiefArmor.7z

I took some screenshots, They are unfortunately...not very high quality ^^;

Gz3bttv.jpgNuEZ95v.jpgj1eUqfd.jpgMUjyC48.jpgcC8fziM.jpg5ieIDqL.jpg

Sleeves, Closer inspection, it looks a little too fine. Maybe try and make the fur look a bit thicker? not a requirement, the contrast from the leather is obvious. And I really like it!

Pants, They look really grainy, and as you can see, there is a notable issue on the inner left thigh. I didn't see any other spots like that though.

Boots, I'm still leaning towards them being darkend to the color of the straps, and the straps being darkend to the color of the knee-pads/strap. Not a complaint, just a color preference. <3

Hood, parts of the hood are grainy, other parts are splotchy. and it gets really weird at the seam.

Gloves, I included a picture of Linwe's with Better Thieves Gloves and yours just so you can see them side-by-side. Definitely love the coloring of yours better, very excited for when you get the gloves working!

Jacket, I couldn't find any problems with this, amazing work <3

So far it looks great! making me really excited for the finished product. <3

Edited by Mystearen
Guest corespore

attachicon.gifGlacierThiefArmor.7z

I took some screenshots, They are unfortunately...not very high quality ^^;

Gz3bttv.jpgNuEZ95v.jpgj1eUqfd.jpgMUjyC48.jpgcC8fziM.jpg5ieIDqL.jpg

Sleeves, Closer inspection, it looks a little too fine. Maybe try and make the fur look a bit thicker? not a requirement, the contrast from the leather is obvious. And I really like it!

Pants, They look really grainy, and as you can see, there is a notable issue on the inner left thigh. I didn't see any other spots like that though.

Boots, I'm still leaning towards them being darkend to the color of the straps, and the straps being darkend to the color of the knee-pads/strap. Not a complaint, just a color preference. <3

Hood, parts of the hood are grainy, other parts are splotchy. and it gets really weird at the seam.

Gloves, I included a picture of Linwe's with Better Thieves Gloves and yours just so you can see them side-by-side. Definitely love the coloring of yours better, very excited for when you get the gloves working!

Jacket, I couldn't find any problems with this, amazing work <3

So far it looks great! making me really excited for the finished product. <3

Made improvements according to your suggestions. The seam in the back of the hood is where the model splits to flatten it for creating the texture file, sadly, it is nearly impossible to hide but i touched it up to make the two sides match better. I got the gloves to work by pulling and renaming specific files to match the mod i built for you, however, since the mod doesn't belong to me I'm going to send you the file via private message, if you want to distribute it please make sure to get the original mod authors permission first to avoid any issues. You'll need the Glacier thief mod to make the replacer work, if you're using NMM when it prompts you to overwrite select yes. If you're using MO just activate it. 

Made improvements according to your suggestions. The seam in the back of the hood is where the model splits to flatten it for creating the texture file, sadly, it is nearly impossible to hide but i touched it up to make the two sides match better. I got the gloves to work by pulling and renaming specific files to match the mod i built for you, however, since the mod doesn't belong to me I'm going to send you the file via private message, if you want to distribute it please make sure to get the original mod authors permission first to avoid any issues. You'll need the Glacier thief mod to make the replacer work, if you're using NMM when it prompts you to overwrite select yes. If you're using MO just activate it. attachicon.gifGlacierThiefArmor.7z

QIAiSP4.png

I can't find any problems on the hood now, and the pants look fantastic. Additionally the fur on the sleeves looks far more natural and the boots... just <3. =3 Wonderful, Thank you so much! This makes playing thief much more enjoyable for me, I don't really like skimpy armors and it always bothered me my Thief had nothing to sneak around with in the snow. Well now she does thanks to you!

I have one final question though, Would it be possible to get a second armor added to the esp that has no enchants?

No rush on this as i'll be running with vanilla enchants for quite some time. But figured i'd ask now so I don't forget xD

And don't worry, I wouldn't spread it around without both yours, and the original mod authors permission for the gloves. Same with this wonderful Thief gear. <3 

Guest corespore

Made improvements according to your suggestions. The seam in the back of the hood is where the model splits to flatten it for creating the texture file, sadly, it is nearly impossible to hide but i touched it up to make the two sides match better. I got the gloves to work by pulling and renaming specific files to match the mod i built for you, however, since the mod doesn't belong to me I'm going to send you the file via private message, if you want to distribute it please make sure to get the original mod authors permission first to avoid any issues. You'll need the Glacier thief mod to make the replacer work, if you're using NMM when it prompts you to overwrite select yes. If you're using MO just activate it. attachicon.gifGlacierThiefArmor.7z

QIAiSP4.png

I can't find any problems on the hood now, and the pants look fantastic. Additionally the fur on the sleeves looks far more natural and the boots... just <3. =3 Wonderful, Thank you so much! This makes playing thief much more enjoyable for me, I don't really like skimpy armors and it always bothered me my Thief had nothing to sneak around with in the snow. Well now she does thanks to you!

I have one final question though, Would it be possible to get a second armor added to the esp that has no enchants?

No rush on this as i'll be running with vanilla enchants for quite some time. But figured i'd ask now so I don't forget xD

And don't worry, I wouldn't spread it around without both yours, and the original mod authors permission for the gloves. Same with this wonderful Thief gear. <3 

Here's a non-enchanted version and a version with both enchanted and no-enchanted in one .esp. I keep open permissions with any mod(s) i make. I don't require anyone to ask first before using or re-posting anything i make in whole or part. Anyways, i'm happy i could help.

Ello peoples, I was wondering if I could trouble a talented Follower modder to creation a vertain follower for my friends Birthday?

She can just have the normal functions of a regular follower, no bellsa nd whisltes, but her appearence and voice is all that matters.

QickSuishouRef_zps7a714333.jpg

This is what Id like her to look like, and for the voice, something soft and sweet? :)

Guest corespore

Ello peoples, I was wondering if I could trouble a talented Follower modder to creation a vertain follower for my friends Birthday?

She can just have the normal functions of a regular follower, no bellsa nd whisltes, but her appearence and voice is all that matters.

This is what Id like her to look like, and for the voice, something soft and sweet? :)

A good place to start might be asking the author of the Ma Tera race mod if perhaps one could use the resources from her mod to make this follower. I have never attempted to make a follower mod before but the Ma Tera race is very close to the pic.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23170/?

A good place to start might be asking the author of the Ma Tera race mod if perhaps one could use the resources from her mod to make this follower. I have never attempted to make a follower mod before but the Ma Tera race is very close to the pic.

Theres also mods that add Khajiit Ears and tails to people as jewlery XD

Calyps Animal Ears They also add tails, fox among them. MaTera race looks like it'd get a better result for this though. Hair looks like it'd be in either Tera Hairs or SG Hair pack. Eyes...Eyes of Beauty? but you'd need the khajit eyes. No idea what to do with the tattoo, you could probably find casual clothing mods though o,,o I'm lost in the creation kit, and NPCMaker doesn't like when I use custom race / hair mods(outside of SkyHair), Sorry i can't offer more than suggestions for usable hair.

Also, i'm still really thankful! and again for the fast update on the unenchanted version too!

Does anyone have an armor like this?  post-94042-0-43559100-1399610182_thumb.jpg

The character in the center is the one I'm looking at. It is Ashe from Final Fantasy 12. There is one kind of like it in the Fox armor ( fox34a ) so maybe a retex would work? I would love if someone could take the time do this for me. 

Calyps Animal Ears They also add tails, fox among them. MaTera race looks like it'd get a better result for this though. Hair looks like it'd be in either Tera Hairs or SG Hair pack. Eyes...Eyes of Beauty? but you'd need the khajit eyes. No idea what to do with the tattoo, you could probably find casual clothing mods though o,,o I'm lost in the creation kit, and NPCMaker doesn't like when I use custom race / hair mods(outside of SkyHair), Sorry i can't offer more than suggestions for usable hair.

Also, i'm still really thankful! and again for the fast update on the unenchanted version too!

Now if only I can find someone to make her with all this stuff XD

I had another request if anyone could help me, and didn't think to ask as i'm not currently playing as that character BUT! why not ask now and hope someone can help me.

But does anyone know of a mod that switches the female skirt of Wolf Armor with the male? Rest of the armor remains the same, just moves the male skirt to female Wolf Armor. A few minor tweaks wouldn't bug me either, but i'f prefer it keep the wraps.

And if not, would it be possible for someone to make such an edit? I love the rest of the female wolf armor, more so with aMidianBorn's texture of it.

Again i'm using UNPB BBP, but i'd prefer the BBP not being relevent as ya'know...metal plate armor + jiggle physics makes no sense <.<;