Where Can I Find...? - Non-adult Skyrim REQUESTS

So.... I'm looking for Dreadlocks. But not just any Dreadlocks. Punk style Dreadlocks.

I haven't been able to find any for Skyrim (for obviously non-lore friendly reasons), so maybe you guys can point me in the right direction. Examples below:

617de84746370155efa84bf5ab0c432f.jpg2cba9ccce08a5afd3bce166cac6938b8.jpg3879-312x400-dreads7.jpg

3966407139_a26b680b14_o.jpg

Cyber_Goth_Night_time_by_VioletMorphine.

OR...... if anyone wants to take a shot at making hair like this, that would be even more awesome. Maybe some HDT physics as well (might be asking too much there). But thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction. :)

So.... I'm looking for Dreadlocks. But not just any Dreadlocks. Punk style Dreadlocks.

I haven't been able to find any for Skyrim (for obviously non-lore friendly reasons), so maybe you guys can point me in the right direction. Examples below:

617de84746370155efa84bf5ab0c432f.jpg2cba9ccce08a5afd3bce166cac6938b8.jpg3879-312x400-dreads7.jpg

OR...... if anyone wants to take a shot at making hair like this, that would be even more awesome. Maybe some HDT physics as well (might be asking too much there). But thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction. :)

I've found something, but it's not what you had hoped.

Nouks hairstyles - Dreadlocks - by zzjay

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26689/?

26689-1-1352556101.jpg

I've found something, but it's not what you had hoped.

Nouks hairstyles - Dreadlocks - by zzjay

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26689/?

26689-1-1352556101.jpg

Yeah I've seen all the ones on Nexus already. Unfortunately, they aren't quite what I am looking for. Thanks any ways though. :)

@SpyderArachnid

The only one I can think of thats not already mentioned above, is Appachi.

Granted is not real Dreadlocks, bit similar to what Winny posted. Execpt the hair comes with a tuft(?)

But I guess you already know about that one.

Yeah I've seen that one as well, even use Apachii already (and SG Hairs). It is mostly just recolors of the forsworn headdress is all.

Thanks though. :)

@SpyderArachnid

Granted is not real Dreadlocks, bit similar to what Winny posted. Execpt the hair comes with a tuft(?)

Yeah I've seen that one as well, even use Apachii already (and SG Hairs). It is mostly just recolors of the forsworn headdress is all.

Well, it was this one I had in mind:

10168-2-1336499511.jpg

10168-1-1332971110.jpg

But I take it you already knew about this one.

@SpyderArachnid

Well, it was this one I had in mind:

10168-2-1336499511.jpg

10168-1-1332971110.jpg

But I take it you already knew about this one.

Ah okay. I see now. That could work, just need to do some recoloring on it. And if I can figure out how to edit it a bit, I can add some tubes and ribbons to it to get the look I am going for.

Thanks, almost forgot about that one. ;)

Edit: Now I just gotta figure out what the name of it is so I can find it lol.

I'm looking for A TOILET MADE OF SOLID GOLD. Sorry, movie flashback. But really there was a quest mod about a Midas story. You had to find this evil wizard you was turning people to gold. I had once, but for the life of me I can't remember the name.

I had another request if anyone could help me, and didn't think to ask as i'm not currently playing as that character BUT! why not ask now and hope someone can help me.

But does anyone know of a mod that switches the female skirt of Wolf Armor with the male? Rest of the armor remains the same, just moves the male skirt to female Wolf Armor. A few minor tweaks wouldn't bug me either, but i'f prefer it keep the wraps.

And if not, would it be possible for someone to make such an edit? I love the rest of the female wolf armor, more so with aMidianBorn's texture of it.

Again i'm using UNPB BBP, but i'd prefer the BBP not being relevent as ya'know...metal plate armor + jiggle physics makes no sense <.<;

Also bumping o,,o

No dice on this? o,,o

NOTE: THIS THREAD DONT WORK

Seems to work just fine. Just because you ask for it, doesn't mean someone has it or knows where it is. Sometimes we get lucky.

Worked fine for me on my Winter Thief Armor request, while not so much for my wolf armor request... i think that is largely a lack of interest.

Patience 'tis a Virtue though~

NOTE: THIS THREAD DONT WORK

Seems to work just fine. Just because you ask for it, doesn't mean someone has it or knows where it is. Sometimes we get lucky.

Worked fine for me on my Winter Thief Armor request, while not so much for my wolf armor request... i think that is largely a lack of interest.

Patience 'tis a Virtue though~

And that's really what it is. It is a ton of work to make some mods and in some cases people aren't very grateful when you do make it. That is a real downer. 

I'm still looking for someone to take this Metroid armor and make it into armor in game, 

Here are some 3d models : http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8gtj97i917b7ib/samus.zip 

And here is a metroid armor in Fallout NV: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ieqvtjj74akl5st/varia_and_light_suits_fnv.rar

If someone would have the time to put the armor into Skyrim, I would be very appreciative  :)

And @Origamiboy, that's really all it is. I can ask and hope someone will have the time and the interest. I have made a few mods for people by request but most of my knowledge is in making interiors and additions to the game. When it comes to armor and weapons, I'm clueless. So don't feel discouraged because no one has responded. People are seeing the request, but they either don't have what you're looking for, don't know how to make it, or don't have the time/interest. This is a great community and I've never felt ignored here. 

Guest corespore

That, and sometimes mod makers replace PC parts that end up crashing their computers so badly they spend the better part of a week just trying to keep our machines to stay on for more that an hour at a time :(

Sadly, the vast majority of mod requests are for armor imports and mods involving heavy scripting, both of which are some of the most difficult things to pull off well. As much as i would love to get into 3D modeling i have yet to get blender to export a stable file. It wasn't until i got into mod making that i had come to realize just how much work it takes just to get the basics to actually work. I have some serious envy for those mod-authors that make it look easy.

I know it sometimes feel like nobody is able to help you guys with your requests but have faith, mod authors do view this thread on a regular basis and we do try to help when we can. 

is there a mod that allows an Argonian head texture to match its body texture?

see here are some.

A Beast Race Beautiful CBBE and TnT compatible Textures by Watshisface

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2995/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/2995-1-1362831959.jpg

Edhildils Argonian CBBE Skin Texture by Edhildil

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27469/?

http://static-2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/27469-1-1353975044.jpg

So I'm looking for an armor replacer for UNPB. A vanilla armor replacer. Nothing skimpy, just the basic armor fit to the UNPB body.

I guess UNP would be fine too, of course I'd end up with smaller breasts, but it would still work. But would prefer UNPB scaled vanilla armor. If it doesn't exist, UNP will be fine too.

Thanks guys.

Guest corespore

So I'm looking for an armor replacer for UNPB. A vanilla armor replacer. Nothing skimpy, just the basic armor fit to the UNPB body.

I guess UNP would be fine too, of course I'd end up with smaller breasts, but it would still work. But would prefer UNPB scaled vanilla armor. If it doesn't exist, UNP will be fine too.

Thanks guys.

Here's a couple sites you might get some use out of.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24781-unpb-with-bbp-vanilla-armors-and-clothing/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Note that you can use UNPB with BBP armors on a standard UNPB body, you will only loose the giggle effects. If i come across a place with more conversion links i'll be sure to post it.