Defloration mod.

servent9

Hi loverslab users!

I am here to communicate with you for new mod.

The new mod that Defloration thing mod.

I don't know how to make mod or use creation kit things.

so.. please help me!! if someone how to use or make mod.

this is my idea.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1084-sexlab-sperm-replacer-3dm-forum-version/

use this mod's sperm texture's virgina part for breaking hymen.

like sperm + blood texture.

how about this?

If someone make this mod useing sperm texture mod or make your own... 

i really grateful/thankful about it.

[to 

modder xuniana can  you make this???]

• 3 months later...
Guest castielxlt

i really like this with or in conjuntion with:

1 treeplen hdt vagina

2 slavery selling virgins

3 marriage virgins give anythings (mandatory)

4 more atraction or conjuntion with atraction and approach mods

5 and other things xD like buffs when you are virgin and if you lose baddly your virgin (example: rape slavery etc)

if you need help maybe ill be helpfull in some areas not all

• 1 month later...

I was just thinking this would be a good addition to a SexLab modlist. Looking at the SexLab wiki I'm pretty sure such a thing would be possible. I thought about trying to write the script myself but it quickly became apparent that I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. This is what I came up with, any experienced modders want to point and laugh and point out the many things I must've done wrong?

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent(string AnimationStart, string defloration)

event defloration(string AnimationStart, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

sslThreadController function GetActorController(PlayerRef)
    sslBaseAnimation.HasTag(Vaginal)
    int function GetGender(Actor PlayerRef)
    int vaginalLevel = SexLab.GetPlayerStatLevel("Vaginal")
    if controller.HasPlayer
    if GetGender = 1
    if vaginalLevel = 0
           function ApplyCum(Actor PlayerRef, int CumID) 8

endIf

What it's supposed to do is on AnimationStart check if the player is involved, check if the animation uses the vaginal tag, check if the player is female, check if the player's vaginal level is 0 and if so apply a custom 'cum' texture. Even if by some miracle the rest was right, I don't know what to do with argString and I'd have to also figure out how to add an eight cum effect to SexLab.

I was just thinking this would be a good addition to a SexLab modlist. Looking at the SexLab wiki I'm pretty sure such a thing would be possible. I thought about trying to write the script myself but it quickly became apparent that I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. This is what I came up with, any experienced modders want to point and laugh and point out the many things I must've done wrong?

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto

event OnInit()
    RegisterForModEvent(string AnimationStart, string defloration)

event defloration(string AnimationStart, string argString, float argNum, form sender)

sslThreadController function GetActorController(PlayerRef)
    sslBaseAnimation.HasTag(Vaginal)
    int function GetGender(Actor PlayerRef)
    int vaginalLevel = SexLab.GetPlayerStatLevel("Vaginal")
    if controller.HasPlayer
    if GetGender = 1
    if vaginalLevel = 0
           function ApplyCum(Actor PlayerRef, int CumID) 8

endIf

What it's supposed to do is on AnimationStart check if the player is involved, check if the animation uses the vaginal tag, check if the player is female, check if the player's vaginal level is 0 and if so apply a custom 'cum' texture. Even if by some miracle the rest was right, I don't know what to do with argString and I'd have to also figure out how to add an eight cum effect to SexLab.

Nice, even though I've never do the papyrus script, I think this is how it should be scripted, if those functions/variables on above are right.

• 1 month later...

Archived