TheeFranklinator Posted June 2, 2022 Posted June 2, 2022 I've trying to find a an SE port of would anybody know of one? i'd do it myself but i don't how to, and if i try to, i might screw up
King of tentacle Posted June 2, 2022 Posted June 2, 2022 (edited) sadly no because of the differences between le and se scripts it would have to be rebuilt although an untamed 2 is in the works Edited June 2, 2022 by King of tentacle 1
TheeFranklinator Posted June 2, 2022 Author Posted June 2, 2022 9 minutes ago, King of tentacle said: sadly no because of the differences between le and se scripts it would have to be rebuilt although an untamed 2 is in the works Ok 1
decaluka Posted November 18, 2023 Posted November 18, 2023 If anyone is still looking, here is the unofficially updated version for Special Edition. It requires UIExtensions, and doesn't seem to rely on SKSE so hopefully it doesn't break with game updates. 8
Moricano Posted September 24 Posted September 24 2022 > And to this day, it still hasn't been released for download—it's a shame. I have over 80 mods for Skyrim LE, but I can hardly find anything for SE.
xtro334 Posted September 30 Posted September 30 Don't remember where I found the link to the Github, but there was a version there. Most of it worked, but some part I was not able to get working properly. https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-untamed-2 I did not get the Den Mother and Riding Mount to work, but that might just have been conflict with the rest of my mods.
OrcishOatmeal Posted October 3 Posted October 3 Bloody hell, I remember this mod, this and SGO (another mod by the same author) was always in my LE modlist On 9/30/2026 at 8:29 PM, xtro334 said: Don't remember where I found the link to the Github, but there was a version there. Most of it worked, but some part I was not able to get working properly. https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-untamed-2 I did not get the Den Mother and Riding Mount to work, but that might just have been conflict with the rest of my mods. Unfortunately, I think darkconsole has mostly left making skyrim mods now, SGO is now being worked on by somebody else Your best bet is a new person taking the job
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now