Open Club  ·  825 members  ·  Rules

Darkwood Modding Hut

[SSE] Untamed 2 Perk UI Mockups

Finally made it through the first pass of making all the graphics for the current list of perks to be included in UT2. I am sure there will be some tweaks here and there. Like just today I swapped Den Mother and Crossbreeder around so that Den Mother was in the Path of Burden and Crossbreeder in the Path of Essence.

All the perks in Tenacity and Furocity, as well as Experienced in Essence have three ranks, lighting up the central icon then two additional strokes.  

tenacity.png

ferocity.png

bmastery.png

essence.png

Already tested the left hand side of the menu in the game. Using iWant Widgets to make the completely new UI rather than try to invent stupid amounts of dialog fuckery, all to avoid modding the normal in-game perk trees, which always ends in disaster.

Edited by darkconsole

Untamed 2 and Soulgem Oven 4 along with the upcoming replacement for Bestial Essence have been mods I looked forward to releasing for so long now I forget when i first hear about them, lol.

I hope development goes as smoothly as possible and can't wait to see it release.

Do you still plan to include wolf mounts? That is one preview vid I remember from years ago.