[SDV] Undare's Prostitution - Anthro Characters Continued Patch

[SDV] Undare's Prostitution - Anthro Characters Continued Patch

This is a patch for the prostitution section of Undare's Devious Valley mod (1.0.30) to be compatible with the Anthro Characters Continued mod. This mod does nothing by itself.

I'd never claim to be an artist but I will try to improve the quality over time.

All portraits and sprites for original Stardew villagers are now complete

Requirements:
[SDV] Devious Valley - and all it's requirements.
Anthro Characters Continued - for all the sfw sprites.

Install:

Install the Devious Valley mod and Anthro Characters Continued mod as normal (don't forget their required mods as well).

Download "Undares DV - ACC 1.3.0.zip" from this page and extract it, Copy the "[CP]DeviousValley" folder inside into the Stardew Mod folder to over write the files from Devious Valley.

To fix the Event repeater error:

Download one of the two fix.zip files depending on if you use gender swap version or not:
1422858945_ContentFix.png.06b111f0169f0dffa8226c76755b61c8.png

Extract the .zip folder and replace the content.json file inside the Anthro Characters Continued folder.

This is to fix an issue with event repeater not working with comments before the first code bracket [ ].

Optional files:

All Natural Linus - Anthro Characters Continued - Edit based off of All Natural Linus mod, makes Linus only wear a single leaf. To install drop the "assets" folder into the "Anthro Characters Contiunued" mod folder to over write the two Linus files.

ANL-beach.png.6acd4a738c6f9ccc656af39d7d4a21e3.png

Please let me know of any issues or inconsistencies.

Version History:

Spoiler

Version 1.3.0

-Fixed Alex's portraits, had human hair behind new image.

-Changed all clones, furniture, and machines to match furry versions of original villagers.

-Edited Theryon pumpkin and tentacle animations so the dicks match the furry involved.

Version 1.2.1

-Added content.json replacements for Anthro Characters Continued. Normal and gender-swap versions.

-This is to fix an issue with event repeater not liking comments before the first code bracket [ ].
-Only need one fix for the version you use not both.

Version 1.2.0

-Added Alex and Clint sprites for new scenes in DV 1.0.30.

-Updated portraits for Sam, Shane, and Clint.

Version 1.1.1:

-Added new Marcus bull images (Marnie replacer) for the BDSM default option.

Version 1.1.0:

-Updated new images for version 1.0.24 of devious valley.

-Added Marcus bear images (Marnie replacer) and made them default in content file. (was a quick edit, heads is too big...)

-Added "Mod enable" toggles to all "hot" "sexy" villager folders and disabled them by default.

-Updated Berry sprites for the included furry villagers.

-Removed Willy's tail for out house scenes (it was in the way of farmer).

Version 1.0.1:

-Human Alex removed from background of Alex portraits.

-Slight change to Wizard tail, it was flailing too much.

Version 1.0.0

- All portraits updated and sprites added for "big" animations.

- Added images for DV 1.0.20

Version: 0.8.0:

- Initial upload.

- All sprites for the original men of stardew added.

- Portraits added but need updating and refining.

- Might have given the shark man two dicks.

Edited by Mei-ookami
added fix files
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2022 at 12:49 PM, snake57 said:

Hi, thanks for doing this, it looks awesome!

Also, I've no clue of modding, but I've using NSFW furry edits of several NPC's made by BaraEnthusiast on Nexus, Such as Bara Shane, WIlly, etc. (they are really hot!)

Not sure if it's of any use. 

Thanks, glad you like it so far.

These Bara edits are pretty good, thanks for showing me them.

I might have to make a second version of the patch just for them in the future.

Edited by Mei-ookami
  • 2 months later...
On 9/2/2022 at 2:37 PM, MaxWhite20062003 said:

Wow! So cool! My dude, you're my hero! Thanks so much for this! Is awesome! Really...

But, the Anthro Characters Continued Mod is also a requirement? If so, would be nice to also put on the "Requirements" section just to be sure...

But, besides, that I already loved the mod...

Thanks, glad people are liking it.

Fair point, my mod doesn't include any files for the sfw sprites/portraits. I'll update the page to include ACC under "requirements" now.

Thank you for pointing that out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2022 at 11:44 PM, SirenDaWulf said:

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but the anthros charactures are not letting me do anything. They still show up as anthros but I cant have sex. 

Assuming you are on windows and not android: The sex scenes are triggered after 8PM when going into their houses. If it's not working it sounds like you are missing something from Undare's Devious Valley or one of his many required mods.

Devious Valley requirements:

Anthro Characters Continued, Devious Valley, and it's required mods need to be installed before dropping my files in to over write the ones in the Devious Valley folder.

When you open Stardew Valley using SMAPI does the text/command window have any red text indicating a missing mod or broken file? You might have to Alt Tab to it if in full screen.

• 1 month later...

Good job on the mod!
Just a heads up.

There is an ongoing problem with Anthro Characters Continued and Event Repeater. BIG issue. (And pretty dumb at the same time).

Event Repeater have a code problem were if ANY content.json have comments (like this : "/////This is a new version !") Between the "Format" and the "Changes" bracket, it will crash.

image.png.a29c64bc3a64fe16334450ff7eefd5a9.png

(All those in yellow)

To fix the crashing, you just need to delete those and save. Boom! fixed!

Again, this is an issue with Event Repeater,,, so everyone else we should adapt to it meanwhile.

On 1/7/2023 at 10:43 AM, undare said:

Good job on the mod!
Just a heads up.

There is an ongoing problem with Anthro Characters Continued and Event Repeater. BIG issue. (And pretty dumb at the same time).

Event Repeater have a code problem were if ANY content.json have comments (like this : "/////This is a new version !") Between the "Format" and the "Changes" bracket, it will crash.

image.png.a29c64bc3a64fe16334450ff7eefd5a9.png

(All those in yellow)

To fix the crashing, you just need to delete those and save. Boom! fixed!

Again, this is an issue with Event Repeater,,, so everyone else we should adapt to it meanwhile.

Sorry this error caused trouble shooting work for you. It's such a quick fix but editing code is too daunting for some users. I've made a temporary fix file they can drag and drop in depending on the version of ACC they use. Hope ACC or event repeater fixes this soon so I can remove this install step.

On 11/12/2022 at 11:44 PM, SirenDaWulf said:

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but the anthros charactures are not letting me do anything. They still show up as anthros but I cant have sex. 

Hey, this might have been the issue if you are still having problems. I've added two fix.zip folders to replace the content.json file inside Anthro Characters Continued mod folder. You only need to download one depending on the version you use (see recently added picture).

If you use a replacer version then these won't help sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/18/2023 at 1:16 PM, yamato2706 said:

I tried to download your fix bug patch but it's still the same. Nothing changes to the event repeater bug. 

The Patches are just an edit of the "content.json" file that needs to overwrite the file of the same name in the "Anthro Characters Continued" mod folder. Should look like the image below with the "//" comment lines below the "Changes" line. I'm not sure if these will install properly with a mod manager (votex) and need to be placed manually. If this doesn't help clear it up, can you send me the SMAPI-crash.txt so I can see the errors. Guide on how to find the crash file here: https://smapi.io/log.
image.png.fcbe3211de4c62415a6aa141d7b731ac.png

On 3/18/2023 at 3:27 PM, jensan55 said:

why the scene for lewis and elliot doesnt trigger for me? all the others trigger just fine

Imagen1.png

Just tested it after updating everything. I'm not having the same issue on my game, repeating events work too. I'd suggest deleting and Undar's Devious valley mod folder completely and then re-installing it before overwriting the images with my mod.

Because the only thing I can think of is if they got deselected in the config.json file. You can check if they are selected in a text editor like the image below or in the config mod menu in game if you have that installed... although I'm only seeing an option for Lewis and not Elliot, so it might be an issue of having two events with the same id.
image.png.301b465c6e86490086da69dc47515c37.png
If that doesn't help, Can you send me your SMAPI-crash.txt so I can see if I can find anything your missing. Guide on how to find the crash file here: https://smapi.io/log.

Edited by Mei-ookami
7 hours ago, yamato2706 said:

SMAPI-latest.txtHere is it

The error is being caused by a different mod: Furry Farmer 0.1.1\content.json.
You can edit it with notepad or any text editor, but you just need to delete any lines between "Changes": and the first "[" so it looks like the first four lines of the sample in my last message.
Edit:
I just downloaded it and looked, it's a comment line between "Changes": and the first [ causing the issue. just needs to be moved or deleted. This one should work for Furry Farmer 0.1.1:
content.json just need to replace the one in the Furry Farmer 0.1.1 folder.

It also mentioned four mods could use updating:

Generic Mod Config Menu

1.10.0 → 1.11.0

Json Assets

1.10.10 → 1.10.12

PyTK

1.23.2 → 1.24.0   This one I know has a bug on the current version where it will ask to be updated to 1.24.0 even if it is 1.24.0.

SpaceCore

1.11.0 → 1.12.0

Edited by Mei-ookami
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/24/2023 at 6:27 PM, Frelbie Sexy Butt said:

Um hi i downloaded this mod and the requirements and the npc villagers from devious valley and the game look human slash furry im new to modding would anyone like to guide me on how im suppose to download this mod please ill really appreciate the help

SMAPI log (166a430e2ba142ab9f337055c135ad01).txt 897.28 kB · 2 downloads

Oh my, that's a lot of errors, Where to start on this one... I opened your log in https://smapi.io/log to get a clear view of all the errors in red text.

How to fix it:
Main problem, Undare's mod doesn't work with the Stardew Valley Expanded mod. So one or the other will have to go. SVE breaks a lot of custom events and would need constant patch updates, which would be a lot of extra work for him to do.

For basic modding each mod should have it's own folder, some patches (like this one and the bara sprites) are meant to over write files already inside a mods folder. You seem to have a bunch of empty folders (mostly bara sprite edits) and loose files in your "Steam\SteamApps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods" folder.
The empty folders should/can be deleted, and the loose files either need to be deleted or moved to a folder inside "Stardew Valley\Mods" with a "manifest.json" and/or "content.json" file that tells SMAPI what to do with them.

Bara sprites  pngs should be renamed to match the file they are replacing and placed in "Stardew Valley\Mods\Anthro Characters Continued - Male Genderswap\assets\Characters".

eg: "Alex_Beach.png" should replace the original ACC one.

I also had an issue with Undare's dyeable tattoos and shirts. This is due to space core and json assets only working on the C:/ drive. Just delete anything dye-able in "Mods\[CP]DeviousValley\[JA]RoughSwag\[JA]ShirtsAndTatts\Shirts". The folders: "ChestSideTattoo6","HarnessChestOneDye", and "SuspenderOneDye" will slow your game down and these folders can just be deleted.

SVE is also trying to edit Morris, conflicting with Anthro Characters Continued. So SMAPI will default to original sprites.

"Sloppy Zap Undies" mod is not working. 5 out of 45 errors are from this mod saying it's out of the image range.
here is the version that is working for me: [CP] zap undies.zip as I can't remember if I needed to edit anything.

For installing this mod:
The main file is "Undares DV - ACC 1.3.0". Just download and unzip the folder and move the "[CP]DeviousValley" folder inside to you Mods folder. The folder should already be named the same as Undares mod in "Stardew Valley/Mods" and ask you to overwrite some image files.
image.png.6da994d6b3b42884744f0e9531ce2f41.png

The "Anthro Characters Continued Fix" files are just to replace the "content.json" file inside "Stardew Valley\Mods\Anthro Characters Continued" to fix an issue with event repeater.

Edit: Easier solution, here is my working Mods folder (2023-04-27). It has the bara edits for anthro characters already, looking for love, and should work until the next update. Just clear your mods folder and replace with this:

Mods.zip
You can use it as a base and just add and delete the mods you want. Just keep an eye out for red text when SMAPI is loading. It means something is broken or incompatible.

Edited by Mei-ookami
  • 8 months later...

Hey there, I had been wondering about this mod's compatibility with the bara overhaul mods from Nexus (the ones made by Entifrisky and BaraEnthusiast).  Based on my vague understanding, would it be that the bara mods would work normally, except for the nsfw scenes where they go away due to having no models in this mod? And is there a consideration for making updates to not create that weirdness if true?

Sorry if this question is stupid, new to the mod scene haha.

On 1/18/2024 at 3:10 PM, poimagic said:

Hey there, I had been wondering about this mod's compatibility with the bara overhaul mods from Nexus (the ones made by Entifrisky and BaraEnthusiast).  Based on my vague understanding, would it be that the bara mods would work normally, except for the nsfw scenes where they go away due to having no models in this mod? And is there a consideration for making updates to not create that weirdness if true?

Sorry if this question is stupid, new to the mod scene haha.

You got it right,
This patch only replaces the sex sprites and portraits in the Devious Valley mod image folder. So any other changes to the default villager sprites and portraits will work, just the sex scenes will not match if using different ones.

I've been meaning to make new images for this mod at some point as I find them to be pretty badly done now. Adding the Bara edits to replace the "HD portraits" would be an option. It's just going to be a lot of work and I'm still missing replacements for the new animations in the latest update.