KinkyWorld rape question

I've just got the mod and am fiddling through the settings, I notice in the animations list, all of the animations are set to false for rape, do I need to set some of these to true in order for rape to work correctly?

Edited by KaineZ
13 hours ago, KaineZ said:

I've just got the mod and am fiddling through the settings, I notice in the animations list, all of the animations are set to false for rape, do I need to set some of these to true in order for rape to work correctly?

Do you have KW rape enabled? There are 2 sections - Woohoo and Services.

Not all animations are 'flagged' for rape - the autonomous rape service event is not exactly the same as the player controlled event. The default animation list still needs you to download and install the listed (recommended) animations. Any other animations added will need to be manually registered per download page instructions.

First, a disclaimer: I have not played with rape enabled in the latest build 409, I have only had it enabled in the past, around build 375 or so.

I have never had to do anything with animations to make them work with rape. You might need some of the "rough" or "bdsm" animations, such as "KinkyLucasRoughAnimations" or "KW_L666_RapeBdsm_Animations". I have those installed, among a lot of other animations, and have not had a problem in the past with animations being used for that.