DMRA Manga Body

pancakeninja

OK I just wanted to know if anyone was either A. Willing to make a Manga DMRA body or B. Give me basic guidelines on how to make it myself I have never done anything of this level before but I honestly wish to have the Manga Upperbody with the RA Lowerbody any and all advice and help is welcome Thank you for reading my post and Thanks in advance to those willing to help.

I'm not exactly an authority on anything of the sort, but I know that gerra6 has a lattice generator that might help. It's used for clothing but it converts the bodies, and can do upper/lowerbody conversions. I also remember that someone (Mailamea, I believe) was going to do this but that it fell through. I don't know if perhaps she could help you in some way.

Clothing Bodytype Converter

I'm not exactly an authority on anything of the sort, but I know that gerra6 has a lattice generator that might help. It's used for clothing but it converts the bodies, and can do upper/lowerbody conversions. I also remember that someone (Mailamea, I believe) was going to do this but that it fell through. I don't know if perhaps she could help you in some way.

Clothing Bodytype Converter

AH ok thank you I'll try my best and see how i do.

Do you want DMRA Manga or Manga upperbody with RA?

Manga upperbody with RA is in SetBody reloaded.

That is a DMRA Manga Body (open pussy lowerbody)

post-3205-0-83636000-1373315742_thumb.jpg

And here with normal RA

post-3205-0-17815500-1373315945_thumb.jpg

In the Folder DMRA Manga open pussy  are the upperbody and Hand, and open pussy lowerbody and fitting feet.

extra are the normal RA lowerbody (with and without BB) and the fitting feet.

DMRA Manga.7z

Edit: Textures post 12

attachicon.gifDMRA Manga.jpg

And here with normal RA

attachicon.gifDMRA Manga2.jpg

In the Folder DMRA Manga open pussy  are the upperbody and Hand, and open pussy lowerbody and fitting feet.

attachicon.gifDMRA Manga.7z

It was the Manga upper and Ra lower one i wanted. Thanks.

attachicon.gifDMRA Manga.jpg

And here with normal RA

attachicon.gifDMRA Manga2.jpg

attachicon.gifDMRA Manga.7z

Um do i need some texture for the open pussy lower body? It's all messed up for me kind of like the breasts glitch but with the pussy and its all purple so does that mean I need to get the open pussy lower body somewhere?

Um do i need some texture for the open pussy lower body? It's all messed up for me kind of like the breasts glitch but with the pussy and its all purple so does that mean I need to get the open pussy lower body somewhere?

The glitching and purple is probably because you are missing textures.

The glitching and purple is probably because you are missing textures.

uh huh hmm. So what should i do? I'm not sure what textures are missing.

The open pussy textures and piercing

Open pussy textures.7z

The Manga with round ass is in the Set Body reloaded Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?do=findComment&comment=198332

In the HGEC Folders Manga upperbody, HGEC round ass lowerbody and the Hand meshes

The foot mesh for the RA lowerbody is in the DMRA Folders (the HGEC foot mesh dosn't fit)

post-3205-0-20851600-1373328862_thumb.jpg Manga RA from SetBody reloaded

post-3205-0-54000000-1373328875_thumb.jpg Manga with open pussy RA (Upperbody and Hands from Setbody and lowerbody and feet from my Folder in post 7)

The open pussy textures and piercing

attachicon.gifOpen pussy textures.7z

The Manga with round ass is in the Set Body reloaded Mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13908-setbody-reloaded/?do=findComment&comment=198332

In the HGEC Folders Manga upperbody, HGEC round ass lowerbody and the Hand meshes

The foot mesh for the RA lowerbody is in the DMRA Folders (the HGEC foot mesh dosn't fit)

Thank you for the help everything is working great and the body is now to my liking i owe you one!

• 6 months later...

guys i have somethings more o less important that i found and for that, i must apologies for reanimated this thread

from what i found from browsing through nifskope is top mesh of Necromantrix by cenobite, that top have the same breast shape as DM with petruding nipples that kinda look like manga nipples? idk, its just i want to point that small things.

edit: i almost forgot that top body mesh does not match to the RA part of the lower body.

Archived