SexLab missing MCM & Not Running?

Hi, I'm having a problem with installing SexLab that's driving me crazy, I just can't see what I'm doing wrong. Hopefully someone can shed some light on the situation.

This is my first time trying to install SexLab. I got all the requirements running: SKSE, FNIS, SkyUI, and they all seem to be working fine. Downloaded SexLab, extracted to my Data folder, ran GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and got the "Reading SexLab..." message like I was supposed to. Activated SexLab.esm, then ran Skyrim through the FNIS launcher. However, there was no MCM, and my SexLab mod (Sex Lab Romance) isn't going to the animations when it should.

Another thread on here mentioned not having the MCM, and that saving to a new slot & reloading should take care of it, but that didn't work. I've tried everything I could think of, including reinstalling Skyrim from scratch and trying again, but no dice. Any theories or ideas?

Load order:

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

SexLab.esm

SkyUI.esp

FNISspells.esp

SexLab Romance.esp

EDIT:

Figured out my problem, and boy do I feel dumb. I was under the impression the file "SexLabFramework.Update.v101-v101b.zipcontained v1.01 AND v1.01b, rather than just an update from one to the other. So I had only installed some of the required assets. Installing SexLabFramework.v101b.zip and then clearing my system from the MCM (which finally appeared once I had all the assets) fixed everything. Maybe this thread will help someone else making the same mistake...

Nope please Need help. Ive tried to install new Framework version and MCM has gone . its working(sort of) just no MCM. followed previous uninstall .tried to reinstall v101b cut and overpaste data with new version again. still no joy 

I just installed this mod along with the requirments, it shows that its on my MCM but everytime i try to use the dialoge to do the actions the characters wont do anything and the animation wont start not even with match maker. what am I doing wrong?

• 2 months later...

On the SkyUI MCM Troubleshooting page:

Problem: There are mods missing from my MCM list. Is there anything I can do about it?

Before starting to reinstall mods, you can try to run a repair script we added in SkyUI 3.2.
To do this, open the console and enter "setStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" (without the quotes).

I had the same problem and did this, it said me MCM added 4 new menus but did not show them up...

• 4 months later...

Yer me too it FNIS is reading sexlab fine also other mods are showing up in SKYUI fine.

When I run the fix script it says it finds new menu's to add but nothing shows up.  Maybe no raping for me - if anyone has any master strokes on this please let me know.

Before you resurrected this dead post . . .

Did you read the thread marked "Pinned" at the very start?

Archived