Slaanesh Cultist

Reskin of cultist with some extra slaanesh gift :)

Very far from perfect but half the time I still don't understand what I am doing.

Works well with singe units https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2790061151&searchtext=singe

Thank you to Gooboo for letting me use his work.

cure for Alopecia by Lorghul https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2791323616&searchtext=cure 

Place file in the data folder. If you also use singe slaanesh units, my mod has to be lower in the mod list.

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Taraanis said:

There is already a version like that in the download section. 

Yes, the "SlaaneshCultistNoGift.pack". But I assume it has no hair, right? The "SlaaneshCultistCureAlopecia.pack" has hair, but dicks. It would be wonderful if there is one with hair and no dicks. Thank you so much.

On 7/13/2022 at 7:46 AM, wuye00000 said:

Yes, the "SlaaneshCultistNoGift.pack". But I assume it has no hair, right? The "SlaaneshCultistCureAlopecia.pack" has hair, but dicks. It would be wonderful if there is one with hair and no dicks. Thank you so much.

You're right, i'll look into it. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 2:04 PM, DAVVIAN said:

Sexy mod Taraanis, well done.

Is the mod a reskin of the cultist of Slaanesh agent in the game? Or is it a reskin of Singe's Slaanesh Unit?

hey ! thank you ! so yes it is a reskin of a slaanesh cultist hero and it can work just like that but if you can also use it with singe unit mod and it will also reskin his units.

On 7/31/2022 at 2:19 PM, DAVVIAN said:

OK, I found an error in your description. You need to put your mod above the singe's mod, not below it for your mod to function.

is it? I'm always confused with that.

On 7/13/2022 at 7:46 AM, wuye00000 said:

Sorry for the wait. Done !