Spreading labias.... when?

Just a general question.  How soon before we have skeletons that contain labia/vagina bones, and then body meshes that have fully modeled vaginas, and then  animations where we can spread em and look in there... preferably with a nice shiny bump map for the inside >:3

Then a mod where we can place items in there so guards can't take them back from us when we get arrested for stealing! :D

Just a general question.  How soon before we have skeletons that contain labia/vagina bones, and then body meshes that have fully modeled vaginas, and then  animations where we can spread em and look in there... preferably with a nice shiny bump map for the inside >:3

Then a mod where we can place items in there so guards can't take them back from us when we get arrested for stealing! :D

We are waiting on you to make it.  Necessity is the mother of invention don't you know.   ;) 

I've acutally been considering making a detailed, universal vagina model.  One that you can slap on any female body replacer of your choice (after a few edits of course).  Kind of like how the SOS/Better Males just kind of slap on a penis without having to edit the actual body mesh.

I've acutally been considering making a detailed, universal vagina model.  One that you can slap on any female body replacer of your choice (after a few edits of course).  Kind of like how the SOS/Better Males just kind of slap on a penis without having to edit the actual body mesh.

Would love to see that!  Props on the great body mod you created, as well.

The post mentioning how shlongs of skyrim does it is pretty interesting.  That mod literally rips a hole out of the male model on the crotch, then adds the schlong on as a seperate model ( I have seen the hole when I messed something up once... ), so doing the same thing with the female model then adding in a seperate vagina model sounds like a neat way to do it, since it can be its own animated model, rather than having to be part of the body.  Could call it "Twats of Skyrim"....would love to see "Now twaterizing npcs" when I load the game up... and I wonder what sort of random size options there could be.  Anyone here familiar with "fat mons"? :D

Disclaimer: I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to meshes and stuff, all I have are guesses based on what I've seen.

You do know there is something called full cavity search, right? I really doubt you can go around hiding daggers in your vagina without someone noticing.

Well, yeah, if you hid a dagger in your puss I imagine the excessive bleeding form between your legs would be a dead giveaway.

Can't wait to see soemthing of this. Wonder if soemthing similar can be made for backdoor action.

Once the pussy is done, the ass should be similar though simpler and usable with both sexes.

Works for me. I know it's not really necessary, but, ay I see it, why the hell not.

You do know there is something called full cavity search, right? I really doubt you can go around hiding daggers in your vagina without someone noticing.

Well, yeah, if you hid a dagger in your puss I imagine the excessive bleeding form between your legs would be a dead giveaway.

If you were dumb enough to put it in there without it's sheathe you wouldn't be the Dhovakin.

If you were dumb enough to put it in there without it's sheathe you wouldn't be the Dhovakin.

Fair point.

Even so it would still be fairly visible, unless she has the equivalent of Hermione's purse for a vagina. In which case ew, just ew. XD!!

Hehe, ok, that just sounds comical. Would be even weirder for mating with dragons, which I know people want.

Ask a prison guard (if you know one) about what people have smuggled into prison in their vagina or rectum, you would be surprised at what some people manage to fit.

http://www.estergoldberg.com/views_from_a_broad/2011/05/police-catch-a-woman-smuggling-a-nine-millimeter-handgun-into-prison-in-her-vagina.html

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=prison%20purse

We need a mod that allows you to cast a spell or use a shout that makes a giant tent sprout form your vagina. 

Someone? Please?

Yes that`s really important to have... -.-

You gotta admit, it would be hilarious.

Brings to mind the huge satellite dish erupting from Cartman's ass in one of the South Park episodes.

• 3 months later...

But... what if my character is a horse thief? o_O

(Imagines the look on the guards face when he walks up to see my character with a huge belly bulge straddling a horse neck deep and nonchalantly holding out her hands waiting to be cuffed and taken away...)

Archived