First time adding mods confused :(

Hello, so I downloaded the mod and when I view the CC list in the game menu, both Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Tuning and Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Scripts show up. but the wicked option does not show up when i press on my sims? this is my first time ever doing anything with mods so idk if what i am doing is correct? 

Been a long time since I played TS4, but there is a box you have to check in the main menu before starting the game to be able to use script mods or custom content.  I don't remember exactly what the selection is labeled, but it isn't hard to find and was on a popup window with lots of other options that you could check on or off.

1 hour ago, loser420 said:

Hello, so I downloaded the mod and when I view the CC list in the game menu, both Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Tuning and Turbodriver_WickedWhims_Scripts show up. but the wicked option does not show up when i press on my sims? this is my first time ever doing anything with mods so idk if what i am doing is correct? 

You generally start WW sex manually by clicking on objects such as a bed, floor, etc. or by chatting with another Sim.  You can shift click on a Sim to bring up a WW menu, however, that allows you to access specific WW functions, not to initiate WW sex.

Once you click on a location/object, you select 'Wicked', then 'Sex' or 'NPC Sex' if you have your options configured that way.

You can also enable WW Sex Autonomy in the settings.  That way, Sims will have WW sex automatically based on your settings.

If you want to access the WW options you simply click on the floor and select 'Wicked' - 'Settings'.

You'll need to download a bunch of WW animation mods as WW only comes with a couple.

Here is an example video (low quality to keep the file size small):

The Sims 4 Game Options:

Sims 4 Game Options.jpg

Edited by SkyBarbie