[SEARCH] - Belly bulges while in sex, or decrease dicks clipping through belly

I read a bit about some bodies or mods allowing for certain bodies to have belly collisions with SOS dicks and stuff, but none of the keywords I look up seem to bring up any results, so wanted to see if anyone knows any mods that allows UUNP bodies to have collisions for belly bulges, or maybe just minimize the clipping through bellies?

easiest way to minimize clipping is to reduce the schlong size or making your female body preset not too skinny but i think the normal uunp body doesn't support belly bulge, would be BHuunp or 3bba who do.  The former has an LE version but don't quote me on any features for LE since i don't know much about the newest LE developments.

Even with Belly Bulge, i tend to keep Sizes reasonable if i don't need a really huge thing for a shot or something. Smurf Average works best

Edited by Gukahn
1 hour ago, Gameplayer said:

All that stuff about belly collision is SkyrimLE with HDT effects.

No idea if any of that exists for SkyrimSE but so far I dont think it does.

We have it on SE, just with the right bodys and i think with the correct smp or cbpc settings (can't remember which one if not both, i have both) plus if you use it, the Bakas Abc´s for creature. It's a hit and miss at times but i haven't had the urge to set it up, have a bulge in some animations and don't have one in others, so i imagine if it's important for someone, they find a way to make it reliable (and not so silly looking )

This is a mod (I don't have the time to find a link) Called No Over-penetration (might not have the dash in the name) that does shorten an SOS schlong by a percentage when a Sexlab animation starts. It doesn't help if you have an overly large schlong, only overly long.