Makoto Tabusai

Hello!

I´ve created this sim a few days ago and now I want to share it with you.

Let me introduce to you the sexy yet elegant asian lady Makoto Tabusai!

The CC used with this sim is afaik available for free. If i missed something - please let me know an I´ll remove it! 

A BIG THANKS to all the awesome CC creators out there - you guys rock!

This is my first time uploading something so if something is wrong or if there`s something i can do better next time - please let me know!

Also i want you guys to know that english is not my native tounge so please go easy on me.

Cheers!

Savarous2k16

6 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Part 2 causes an error in PeaZip when unzipping. The log says some parts are password locked, or cannot be read when unzipping.

I use 7zip and I didn't get any of that. However, 7zip did report an error with one of the mod items. But, Part 2 has all the mods repeated anyway, so if you can unzip Part 1, then you'll have all the mods. Can you get the Household files from Part 2? It seems the mods in Part 2 are repeats of the Mods folder in Part 1.

On 5/11/2022 at 12:08 AM, Sandatharius said:

I use 7zip and I didn't get any of that. However, 7zip did report an error with one of the mod items. But, Part 2 has all the mods repeated anyway, so if you can unzip Part 1, then you'll have all the mods. Can you get the Household files from Part 2? It seems the mods in Part 2 are repeats of the Mods folder in Part 1.

I tried it a couple of times and PeaZip reports the error. However, you are right because it does seem all to work OK. Thanks for the help!

33 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

I tried it a couple of times and PeaZip reports the error. However, you are right because it does seem all to work OK. Thanks for the help!

You're welcome. Glad to help.