Need help with F_Caffe001_Top

Hi all,

I was working on a new pose when all of sudden my model's top disappeared in the chest area and never came back. I don't normally complain when I see some boobs, but in this situation it's a highly unwanted behavior.

I checked it and it happens now with all F_Caffe001_Top chloth. Any advice is highly appreciated.

Regards, y.
image.png.c1dc3f55e5d46c9311d3b4873b96ab26.png

Hi!

Like Vascosnts already said,  that issue could be caused by using a bodymod or maybe a  repack of the game.If you use  a bodymod deactivate it and see if the issue is still there.

Also you cuold check if any mod you installed causes that issue.Just deactivate all the mods you have installed and reactivate  them one by one until the error 

comes back,this way youll figure out if it has something to do with the addons you use.If you are running a repack of the game,just install a clean unmodified version of the game and see if the issue still happens.Hope that will help.

Thank you for your help.

"Just deactivate all the mods you have installed and reactivate  them one by one until the error comes back,"

I did it and I finally found the bug. The !ClothPatchForYBL3.4ZB.zip addon was to blame. Now everything works again.

Thanks again everyone.

Kind regards,

y.