ENB question.

Ghoulz

Im not sure about the color thing but the blured distance things is either from a mod such as Depth of feild or in youe enbseries.ini theirs a setting in their DOF=False, Set that to true save then test. however dont quote me on it but im sure thats the effect your talking about :)

The blurred out background is from my knowledge  the blur intensity made by bokeh DoF or normal DoF and its field of view, and afaik it also depends on which version of the enb series you use.

As for the color, i basically use enbpalette's and set the color curve and/or colorpower "enbseries.ini"

EDIT: Or it could also have something to do with TiltShift in DoF effect, not entirely sure though.

EDIT: i had a look at my enb setup and looked in enbeffectprepass, dependin on the version some enbs have dynamic dof settings, and as i read them it looks as though they control FocusSampleRangeDay, NearBlurCurveDay, FarBlurCurveDay, DepthClipDay and also Night and Interior.

Archived