Game CTD's when undressing/putting on certain clothes

Jay1646

Alright weird problem I have

All of a sudden my game CTD's whenever I tried to undress my character or tried to equip the "trouble bikini"

I don't know what's causing this because I can't think of any recent changes I've done to my game.

I've tried un-installing and re-installing TBBP animations and the Xp32 skeleton that didn't work

Tried updating SKSE, that didn't work, ran boss, didn't work

Tried getting rid of certain mods that I thought might conflict, that didn't work either 

I even thought it might of been a bodyslide issue, but I re-made an armor and equipped it in skyrim and it didn't CTD on me.

and yes I ran FNIS throughout all my changes...

Anyone know what might be the issue? Also how do i post my load order?

thanks!

It also happened to me. Probably has to do with the fact that the MTM bikini set are mostly made with large-resolution textures, and that means your video memory is consumed immediately that the game freezes while browsing through the inventory, previewing the bikinis.

maybe bbp/tbbp problem, i got that also sometime ago, after replace my skelly all got fixed.

I'm thinking it's a TBBP problem too

but I have a TBBP armor that works just fine.

Also I tried another bikini that's worked fine in the past, and I get CTD with that too

I really don't want to reinstall everything....

maybe bbp/tbbp problem, i got that also sometime ago, after replace my skelly all got fixed.

I'm thinking it's a TBBP problem too

but I have a TBBP armor that works just fine.

Also I tried another bikini that's worked fine in the past, and I get CTD with that too

I really don't want to reinstall everything....

do a copy of your skelly and put the new on at game just to test, use to test the new xp32 one http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800/? ,

if still do a copy of you meshes, take new ones and do samething

Archived