Unable to load into live view

I'm unable to load a save after last night, I've had this happen on one save before and I ended up having to start a new game. This modlist is completely functional until I save and exit the game, then turn off my computer for the night. When I start the game back up the next day, it won't load and the game pretty much freaks out. Not really sure what files are needed for troubleshooting purposes

Running The Sims 4 version 1.87.40.1030

Running WickedWhims v169a

modfoldercontents.txt lastException.txt Options.ini Nisas_Last_Exception.txt WickedWhimsInfoLog.log lastCleanException.txt

Possible Duplicated Mod Files (2): CherryPie_CumMesh.package, WW_CherryPie_Animation_CumMesh.package

Hunt those down and delete those out of your mod folder, make sure to delete the localthumbcache.package file every time you make a change to the Mods folder. Duplicate files can cause your game to screw up.

?

Thanks for the quick reply and help GreyMouse, looks like it was the 5 day work week package+script. This mod completely made my game bug out on load. It's weird that it functions perfectly in-game for the duration of my play session, but as soon as I leave the game and try to load it spazzes out. For anybody having this issue, the specific mod can be found here:

https://modthesims.info/d/666119/5-day-work-week-choose-your-own-work-hours.html

I'm not sure if it's a conflict, or the mod is broken, but nobody on there has reported this specific issue.

14 minutes ago, Dinamix said:

I'm not sure if it's a conflict, or the mod is broken, but nobody on there has reported this specific issue.

You also have other custom careers installed along with Nisa's WP so it might be a conflict with those.

18 hours ago, Dinamix said:

Thanks for the quick reply and help GreyMouse, looks like it was the 5 day work week package+script. This mod completely made my game bug out on load. It's weird that it functions perfectly in-game for the duration of my play session, but as soon as I leave the game and try to load it spazzes out. For anybody having this issue, the specific mod can be found here:

https://modthesims.info/d/666119/5-day-work-week-choose-your-own-work-hours.html

Glad you got it sorted.

?