No Incestuous Trait available

Good evening,

I really hope that someone can maybe help me.

I wanted to start a relationship between two family members without activating the "Family Relationship Switch" in the mod.

For individuell relationships for only this two members... I wanted to use the Incestuous trait like suggested from the mod.

But I can't find it in the reward store (hope you know what I mean, don't know the correct term in english).

I know that this trait was available in the store... but now, a few updates later, I don't know if this got removed.

Does someone know what happened with the trait?

I would be very thankful ❤️

Grettings,

tafimaus

The WW attributes are no longer found in the rewards store (or whatever it is called, I'm German and I've had a few beers), but in the WW personalization menu. Click on your Sim, then "Wicked" and "Personalization" and you will find options like Body Selector and the WW attributes there. Keep in mind that both Sims need the Incest trait in order to develop a relationship between them.

2 hours ago, tafimaus1 said:

For individuell relationships

From your username and this very familiar typo, I would assume that a German explanation might actually be more helpful. so here it is:

Sim anklicken, dann "Wicked..." > "Personalisierung" > "Wicked-Eigenschaften" > "Gib <Sim-Name> Wicked-Eigenschaften", und dann runter scrollen ("Inzest" ist ziemlich weit unten in der Liste). Egenschaft anklicken und fertig. Das gleiche dann nochmal für den zweiten Sim, weil beide die EIgenschaft brauchen, damit sie sie eine Beziehung haben können.

17 minutes ago, Crashdown117 said:

The WW attributes are no longer found in the rewards store (or whatever it is called, I'm German and I've had a few beers), but in the WW personalization menu. Click on your Sim, then "Wicked" and "Personalization" and you will find options like Body Selector and the WW attributes there. Keep in mind that both Sims need the Incest trait in order to develop a relationship between them.

From your username and this very familiar typo, I would assume that a German explanation might actually be more helpful. so here it is:

Sim anklicken, dann "Wicked..." > "Personalisierung" > "Wicked-Eigenschaften" > "Gib <Sim-Name> Wicked-Eigenschaften", und dann runter scrollen ("Inzest" ist ziemlich weit unten in der Liste). Egenschaft anklicken und fertig. Das gleiche dann nochmal für den zweiten Sim, weil beide die EIgenschaft brauchen, damit sie sie eine Beziehung haben können.

Thank you so much for your help ❤️
Sadly I closed the game a few minutes ago, so I can try your suggestion only the next time. But I will do it of course and hope, that it will work then :)

In German of course:
(schön zu wissen, dass man erkennen kann das ich deutsch bin xD Noch hapert es halt mit dem englisch):

Vielen vielen Dank für deine Erklärungen ❤️

Ich werde das ganze beim nächsten Mal ausprobieren und hoffe, dass deine Erklärung tatsächlich des Rätsels Lösung ist.
Finde es sehr verwirrend, dass die Belohnung nicht mehr im Store zu finden ist, aber sobald ich mit dem neuen System vertraut bin, werde ich es hoffentlich schnell wiederfinden :)

Edited by tafimaus1
On 5/1/2022 at 12:08 AM, Crashdown117 said:

Good evening :)

Just wanted to thank you so much ❤️

I tried your solution right now and found the desired traits.

WOuld never thought about it, to look at Personalization... you helped me a lot.

Thanks again ❤️