Search Function

Hello,

I have problems with the search function of Loverslab.

When I am in a thread and search for a term, it is not found, although it is present in the body of the Post.

E.G.

I search in the support forum of 'Family Planning Enhanced' for the word 'SexEmUp'.

The result of the search is 0, although the word is present on page 38 of the topic.

In the search options I have set:

Search in: 'This Topic'
Find Results in: 'Content Titles and Body'.

Unfortunately I have this problem quite often.

2 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Hello,

I have problems with the search function of Loverslab.

When I am in a thread and search for a term, it is not found, although it is present in the body of the Post.

E.G.

I search in the support forum of 'Family Planning Enhanced' for the word 'SexEmUp'.

The result of the search is 0, although the word is present on page 38 of the topic.

In the search options I have set:

Search in: 'This Topic'
Find Results in: 'Content Titles and Body'.

Unfortunately I have this problem quite often.

This is a known issue and is being addressed by Ashal. In the Site Update Thread she wrote on April 18:

Search is being worked on. 

Older content was purged from the search index a week or two ago in effort to help with the performance issues we were having. Now that the performance has returned, once some bugs are fixed with the search system, older content will be re-indexed so it can be searched again. Apologies for the inconvenience. 

• Psalam locked this topic