Invisible Feet with armor equipped (Faerie Elves custom race)

I'm using the Faerie Elves Unseelie race, and whenever I equip armor on my character but NO footwear, the feet are invisible. Doesn't matter if the armor is modded or vanilla. Still invisible feet.

I use 3BA instead of the CBBE body that came with the race. I tried dropping loose files that overwrite the body files into the mod's folders, and also tried repacking the bsa with the body files from 3BA. Nothing seems to work.

Anyone ever run into this sort of issue using custom races or this one in particular? I checked vanilla races and they are working just fine.

I just built them using these settings for all outfits I could under the "batch build."

This is what you mean right? It doesn't seem to make a difference. Still invisible feet with armor on and no footwear. Feet are visible when naked.fr3gt3.png.316e310c8d3f236f736f7e7ccc99d743.pngsnpf3wionjf.png.eeea9bf742be5bdacdc42a81516b97f5.png

19 minutes ago, Garfer said:

This is what you mean right? It doesn't seem to make a difference.

And did you build the outfits to your preset? If the feet are there naked then the body/hands/feet are okay but if the feet aren't there with armour and clothing then that's where I'd be looking.

I'm pretty sure I did. I selected the outfit (this one as an example) and then using CBBE Curvy as the preset, I hit build. Is there anything else I need to do here?

I just started up on modding Skyrim again after years and years, so I've had to go over a LOT of information in the last few weeks here. I could easily be missing some steps.

I don't understand why it would be just fine on vanilla races, but not this custom race. The feet show up fine for all vanilla races while wearing the armor/clothes with no footwear.

bs_exj3oit.png.cbc12bae663526c1f0757fac83664520.png