How to stop children from constant running? (SOLVED)

16 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

always sunny rage GIF by hero0fwar

> As the tittle says: our acquaintance is frustrated with children's constant running wherever he goes. Since i couldn't find the mod, does anyone knows how to do it? Thanks in advance.

@donttouchmethere has several suggestions about how to remove children from the game if that is an acceptable alternative.

31 minutes ago, Psalam said:

@donttouchmethere has several suggestions about how to remove children from the game if that is an acceptable alternative.

22 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

tbh i found skyrim teens a while ago and got from ignoring to kill the "not so little anymore" shits  ?

But there was a mod to turn them into chickens..

16 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Kill them  ???    Killable Children

Theoretically SLSF should get them out of the way but, I see it's not just with me that it doesn't work 

> Thank you for suggestions guys, but killing the children is not an option. He has "Teens" mod from LL that he uses and Braith as follower. The problem with this mod is that Teens have adult bodies, you can romance them and sex them but they still have children voice and behave like children - constantly running around like my Mikey and Precious :) If we would live in Skyrim, my Prince would kill me and my Ivy if we'll try too harm or kill children, especially ours ?

Edited by Evaloves4
5 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

If we would live in Skyrim, my Prince would kill me and my Ivy if we'll try too harm or kill children, especially ours

As they should..

But on another note if the constant running does annoy him the best way to stop that would be an AI  alteration. Taking the kids voice away is easy tho will break things depended on it like adoption and certain quests kids give you (there are but a few but one of them is a daedric quest. Also i am not entirely sure if this change won't break other important things.)

Other then that.. Kill the parents and send them to honor hall or if he uses them as followers.. Will be a pain in the ass but once done he will never see them again, use my home is your home. Take some of the kids he doesn't care for anyways and make one of the houses there new home. If it works like with normal followers they won't leave. Ever. Kinda like grounding them for eternity

Just now, Alessia Wellington said:

From what I've read, he's only interested in capturing mortals.

I would have to call my lore expert but she would kill me for that ? But i think they should.. But no matter. Let's not spam so Eva get an answer for her question without going through our talk?

19 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Take some of the kids he doesn't care for anyways and make one of the houses there new home. If it works like with normal followers they won't leave. Ever. Kinda like grounding them for eternity

> This sound like excellent idea. I will talk to the guy. Thanks a lot, although having a mod that stop the children from running is perfect. I am surprised that nobody wanted to do that mod but rather to kill the children. Or, on the other hand, maybe it is not possible to make such mod? I don't know.

40 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

> Thank you for suggestions guys, but killing the children is not an option. He has "Teens" mod from LL that he uses and Braith as follower. The problem with this mod is that Teens have adult bodies, you can romance them and sex them but they still have children voice and behave like children - constantly running around like my Mikey and Precious :) If we would live in Skyrim, my Prince would kill me and my Ivy if we'll try too harm or kill children, especially ours ?

Tie them up, lock them up, then throw away the key.

6 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

not possible to make such mod? I don't know.

It should be possible since we have 2 big AI mods for npc´s. But children playing tag is immersive and most skyrim modders who work with the AI want more immersion then less. So that's the reason i think.  ?

18 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Take some of the kids he doesn't care for anyways and make one of the houses there new home. If it works like with normal followers they won't leave. Ever. Kinda like grounding them for eternity

> Since there is no mod for stopping the children from all the time running except, killing them or turning them to dogs, or chickens or other animals (that i saw here and on Nexus) which is very humiliating to our acquaintance (I agree with him), he decided that so far this is the best solution for him. Therefore, thank you, again. :)

Edited by Evaloves4
  • Evaloves4 changed the title to How to stop children from constant running? (SOLVED)
  • Psalam locked this topic