I keep getting this wicked whim error so Im reporting it.

Im attaching the error. The website it told me to go to actually takes me somewhere weird, maybe I typed it in wrong I dont know. Anyways, I decided it was safer to just upload it here and hope someone sees it who knows what it is. Also, I keep getting this weird MCCC error that tells me to remove a Colonial Nutty mod because its outdated but doesnt tell me what mod. I dont have any mods made him. The same errors (exact same ones) Better Excepts tells me its a problem with Nisa K something  or a Sir Sleepy event not being on the calendar (depending on which time I get the error). Nothing about a broken Colonial Nutty mod. I just wanted to bring it up in case its related.  Anyways, attaching the error report.  *editing to add the issue has been solved. I didnt know the mod in question was sims 4 community library and it was in deed made my Colonial Nutty. The website I downloaded it from didnt say the mod maker. I downloaded it because it was a needed for another mod. I have removed them both and the error has went away.*

WickedWhims_v169a_Exception.txt

Edited by kelliq86
updating to say the issue has been resolved
9 hours ago, kelliq86 said:

Im attaching the error. The website it told me to go to actually takes me somewhere weird, maybe I typed it in wrong I dont know. Anyways, I decided it was safer to just upload it here and hope someone sees it who knows what it is. Also, I keep getting this weird MCCC error that tells me to remove a Colonial Nutty mod because its outdated. I dont have any mods made by that person. I checked my mod folder over in great detail and nothing in my folder associated with that person. The same errors (exact same ones) Better Excepts tells me its a problem with Nisa K something or other or a Sir Sleepy event not being on the calander. Nothing about a broken Colonial Nutty mod. I just wanted to bring it up in case its related. The whole I dont even have the mod in question but better exceptions is saying yeah its something different too. Anyways, attaching the error report. 

WickedWhims_v169a_Exception.txt 1.12 kB · 2 downloads

Need to find and remove Sims 4 Community Library as this Mod was also made by CN.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg afterwards.

If errors still occur upload your mc_lastexception.html 

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Need to find and remove Sims 4 Community Library as this Mod was also made by CN.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg afterwards.

If errors still occur upload your mc_lastexception.html 

Spoiler

I didnt realize it was. That kind of stinks because I have one mod that requires sims 4 community library to function and I really dont want to give up that mod. Its Etherias romance overhaul. But I guess I dont have much choice :(  Will knix them both right now. Thanks

Edited by kelliq86
1 hour ago, kelliq86 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I didnt realize it was. That kind of stinks because I have one mod that requires sims 4 community library to function and I really dont want to give up that mod. Its Etherias romance overhaul. But I guess I dont have much choice :(  Will knix them both right now. Thanks

Just keep an eye out for S4CL updates and ERO might also need updating.

It's also possible another Mod is conflicting with them.

2 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Just keep an eye out for S4CL updates and ERO might also need updating.

It's also possible another Mod is conflicting with them.

I did realize the mod had an available update and downloaded it a few days ago (just didnt realize who the mod maker was).  I noticed it needed updated after a better exceptions error told me. However the next better exceptions errors said nothing about it  (instead saying something about Nisa K and a sir sleepy event not being on the calendar - not important now) so I didnt realize it was still causing the problem. After removing the mod, I played a good 4 hours, and the error didnt reoccur. So Im guessing it really was the problem. Thank you for your help. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/22/2022 at 7:00 PM, kelliq86 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

fyi, CNs mods aren't causing actual errors in the playing of your game. a lot of creators don't support CN's mods bc one of his works include optional zoophilia and noncon elements (there's also apparently a personal beef there but the public focus has been the aforementioned zoophilia/noncon issue), so mccc flags all CN mods as errors to encourage ppl to uninstall them. they've banned anyone who uses these mods (even the ones that do not include any sexual content) from requesting help in their discord server for the same reason. ww also includes multiple noncon elements, but nobody seems to take issue with that for whatever reason. 

Edited by EmLy666
6 hours ago, EmLy666 said:

fyi, CNs mods aren't causing actual errors in the playing of your game. a lot of creators don't support CN's mods bc one of his works include optional zoophilia and noncon elements (there's also apparently a personal beef there but the public focus has been the aforementioned zoophilia/noncon issue), so mccc flags all CN mods as errors to encourage ppl to uninstall them. they've banned anyone who uses these mods (even the ones that do not include any sexual content) from requesting help in their discord server for the same reason. ww also includes multiple noncon elements, but nobody seems to take issue with that for whatever reason. 

I just wanted the error to go away because it was annoying me. Every time it would trigger better exceptions to scan it would slow my game down and annoy me. Then I was confused because it was telling me it was a ww error then it was telling me it was something else and I wasnt sure what to do with it. I miss using the Etheria mod which required Sims Community Library but no annoying error messages now so... and yes I realize the mod itself wasnt actually causing an error. I dont know why it was triggering the error message so I wont comment on that, I have heard the stories but I wasnt there so I wont comment. 

• 2 weeks later...