invisible upper bodies in CAS

updated my mods last night and discovered that all sims have invisible upper bodies in CAS. what mods or conflicts could be causing this?

edit: apparently it's probably multiple body overrides, but i'm not sure which ones are supposed to be default overrides and which ones are not. attached an image which has all the body part mods that got updated for easier elimination.

asdgjj.png

Edited by Fiikus

Could be the Luumia TIT-E stuff....think you can only use one....small-medium-large etc....BB female top is a default I believe and still works....All other BB stuff is broken.

I'd remove the Luumia stuff along with the Noir and dark sims stuff and try with just the BB stuff....if it works you can add another breast mod one at a time till the problem

comes back then you'll know what's broken....you'll need to delete the localthumbcache.package file each time you delete or add something.