10 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

2 The general *toy* image of the mod. For example, your numerous screenshots and descriptions look pink and cheerful (despite the content).

Sure, I should probably make more changes to the screenshots. Next release, watch and see!

4 You need an adapter of the type * imitation SexLab *. After all, most mods just give the SL a request *Nazim and Olfina want to fuck. Make a scene.* Something similar is done, for example, in OSLaroused - Aroused.esm adapter, but another mod actually works. And since we're talking about the framework...

See SL to Toys&Love Bridge?

5 Here it is definitely not necessary to divide it into parts! On the contrary, I would suggest including *WildLifeForToys* in it - a single mod will always work better (a whole database of formlists, keywords, etc.). The same Skyrim at its core, this is just one Skyrim.esm mod, and if you turn off everything else, the game will work even more stable. But the content in it is orders of magnitude greater than in your base mod.

Yes agreed.

Almost all functionality for WildLife IS contained within T&L. WildLife only exists so we can publish Toy&Love on Nexus. You won't find WildLife on Nexus, but most of our mods are there.

4 hours ago, R3AKT3M said:

Oh jeez, well there's ostim and sexlab as examples for skyrim
Whicked Whims is for the Sims 4

How about "Coitus" (means Love making). Could be a fitting name.

Toys&Love is perfect.

The mod is about Toys... and love... I mean... how can this not be the best :P 

Well if they can't be easily separated into optional addons, it would be nice for the MCM to be more organized so that average users like myself can identify which parts of the mod are which. And maybe allow us to easily 1 click disable features of them?

Separation is very hard because the toys are very integrated into the love and vice versa. We have many things shared by both... rousing, oversexed, how scenes behave, voices, volume, music, squirting, and more. So this means the MCMs have options that are relevant for both Toys and for Love too. One common mod means better MCM, and that's just the starting point for why this is better integrated as one.

I don't mind the colors themselves, I just would like to disable the effects and just have a straight forward scene -> cum. Instead of a firework show.

This option is in the next Toys&Love release, coming very soon.... What's in the next Toy&Love Release?

just idea to new mod or inculde on this mod shout that trigger love scene without using shout like vrigin ( mod that i play it so many time ; i can't count)

because  SLVE it too slow to get shout and take lot of time , 

, it just idea or mcm with chance to get effect apply to start scene  when you are aroused

or spell .

46 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

just idea to new mod or inculde on this mod shout that trigger love scene without using shout like vrigin ( mod that i play it so many time ; i can't count)

because  SLVE it too slow to get shout and take lot of time , 

, it just idea or mcm with chance to get effect apply to start scene  when you are aroused

or spell .

Getting the Love Shout must be earned.

If we make this easy to get, then we'd ruin the quest in SLaVE, making it not so special anymore.

What aspect of the Love Shout do you want the most?

1. A way to start love when you want (not random as we have that already on toys)
    • We can include that it works for creature since this seems to be just randomly posted on the WildLife forum :P 
  2. A way to fuck things to death using your orgasmic energy
  3. A way to do inverse defeat mod in combat stuff?
    • I say this because the Love Shout is combat sex, but you are dom, not sub, like in defeat mods... sort of
  4. A virgin can cause instant death with their massive orgasm... not going to work outside of the context of SLaVE

I sometimes think I should do #3 as a mod, or mod feature.

Edited by VirginMarie
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, MattTheRagdoll said:

Hi when I installed the SE Version FNIS flagged a bunch of the animations as not compatible, so I ran it through Cathedral which seems to have fixed the issue. Might be a problem with the uploaded version? Just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the great work!!

I've downloaded the SE version from here. Installed, replacing what I had. Re-gen'd in FNIS. No errors, all is well.

I suspect you downloaded the LE version.

On 11/6/2022 at 11:04 AM, MattTheRagdoll said:

Hi when I installed the SE Version FNIS flagged a bunch of the animations as not compatible, so I ran it through Cathedral which seems to have fixed the issue. Might be a problem with the uploaded version? Just thought I'd let you know. Keep up the great work!!

I got the same error, I re-downloaded the se version to make sure It wasn’t my error. I have “HKX File compatibility check” checked in FNIS. If I uncheck HKX compatibility check, I get no error. But that just means that FNIS is no longer checking for compatibility.

1 hour ago, aslab said:

I got the same error, I re-downloaded the se version to make sure It wasn’t my error. I have “HKX File compatibility check” checked in FNIS. If I uncheck HKX compatibility check, I get no error. But that just means that FNIS is no longer checking for compatibility.

FNIS reports Hkx files not compatible with SE without checking "HKX File compatibility check".

"HKX File compatibility check" was there initially for when it did not, and it either does a "deeper" check or is just old/outdated.

WildLife has no actual compatibility issues. The files reported (only if "HKX File compatibility check" is selected) are merely the placeholders that get used when they are creature animations. This is unique to creatures. These place holders do not actually need to be converted.

I've converted the placeholders for next release, so that there's no continued alarm bells or confusion, but it's not actually needed. 

In other words, WildLife "as is" will not cause any issues in game. You won't T-pose. 

Known Issue (for a rare use case):

Sexlab Arousal, which was listed as optional, is not. It's required for now. It was supposed to be a "soft requirement", but I screwed up.

• Your mod manager won't detect this... Instead, without Sexlab Arousal, if WildLife is installed, Toys&Love will hang up on a new game start
  • The use case for no SLA is rare: Effects people wanting to enable WildLife, but not have creature Schlongs (e.g., not wanting to install all the supporting mods... Toys&Love itself does not need SLA or SL etc.). Schlongs force you to use Sexlab Arousal, since More Nasty Critters requires it, so indeed, a rare use case
    • This is likely why I've had only 1 report of this bug
  • The Requirements on the main page has been updated
  • I's now fixed in the next release. I won't rush it out as the use case where you care, as explained above, is rare

(I want to thank @Ludwigsec for both reporting this, and all the testing done before we could find a solution)

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, englishmuffinp said:

image.png

in DDC, when i lose or win a fight in the arena to certain creatures, i get this error message (this didnt happen with a scene that triggered with a werewolf due to a toy with the 'Uncontrollable' modifier)

Looks like it's working as intended.

Werewolf in the arena is male. Scene it's randomly ended up with is female, so that's a no go.

The outcome when it's a toy with the Uncontrollable Effect could be different due to just "luck of the draw", or because it's calling/filtering the scene a little differently.

Your best bet is to disable the 3 or 4 werewolf scenes in the MCN Love Pack. MNC is only providing female... not much good and almost never useful. You can disable using Toys&Love MCM - Love Scenes Tab. This would help only if there's other werewolf scenes available that are male, like from Billyy's SLAL pack.

Might help with the starting and ending of animations with wildlife.  pc left Whiterun walking down road.  had uncontrollable set at 5, pull in a horse, and another npc...it was trying to run two different animations at the same time.  animation with the pc, then a separate animation with the npc.  both animation running same time.  then npc, and pc animation ended a different times.  Was jumbled bad.  like T&L didn't know what animation to play with horse, npc, pc... sorry might look at.  Thanks.  Or could just  be my game.

10 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Might help with the starting and ending of animations with wildlife.  pc left Whiterun walking down road.  had uncontrollable set at 5, pull in a horse, and another npc...it was trying to run two different animations at the same time.  animation with the pc, then a separate animation with the npc.  both animation running same time.  then npc, and pc animation ended a different times.  Was jumbled bad.  like T&L didn't know what animation to play with horse, npc, pc... sorry might look at.  Thanks.  Or could just  be my game.

Somehow, 2 scenes started at the same time. Toys&Love does a bunch of checking to ensure that the player, or other actor, is not put into a scene, if they are already in, or reserved for a scene. If somehow 2 scenes were to try and start simultaneously, this could fail due to timing. This should be a very rare thing, but hard to completely eliminate the possibility. I'd wonder if something other than uncontrollable also started a scene.

I'm always watching and testing for stuff like this. I'd say, let's assume is a rare freak thing. But if you start seeing it happen often, then to help me I'd need your papyrus log to see what's going on. You can press the EndScene hotkey to just ignore it, which might even cancel one of the 2 scenes, but don't do it trying to get me a log :D 

This would be nothing to do with WildLife... non-specific to WildLife I mean. The horse could have been a regular actor, and the freaky thing would still have occurred.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Somehow, 2 scenes started at the same time. Toys&Love does a bunch of checking to ensure that the player, or other actor, is not put into a scene, if they are already in, or reserved for a scene. If somehow 2 scenes were to try and start simultaneously, this could fail due to timing. This should be a very rare thing, but hard to completely eliminate the possibility. I'd wonder if something other than uncontrollable also started a scene.

I'm always watching and testing for stuff like this. I'd say, let's assume is a rare freak thing. But if you start seeing it happen often, then to help me I'd need your papyrus log to see what's going on. You can press the EndScene hotkey to just ignore it, which might even cancel one of the 2 scenes, but don't do it trying to get me a log :D 

This would be nothing to do with WildLife... non-specific to WildLife I mean. The horse could have been a regular actor, and the freaky thing would still have occurred.

Earlier before this, tested fondle in dragonsreach.  Furniture animation great, jiggly bits great, male junk pointing correctly...that T&L animation work great from start to finish.  I've been using sexlab prolly 90% of the time, but testing t&l more and more.  The furniture animation looked good, all in sync, alignment good. 

Then when pc walking down the caliche road from Whiterun, the horse flies over there with npc.  That ran ugly.  Different scrips trying to run, slso, wildlife/T&L, more nasty critters, creature framework...the horse did have a cock mesh.  I'll leave uncontrollable on 5 and walk around the world to see what happens.    

I can confirm that it works flawlessly with ABC Animated Beastcocks. You don't have to install Sexlab (i mean to install it in the MCN. of course you have to load the esm), and uncheck the sexlab integration in Creature Framework. Also Disable SLAroused, but let it checked in Creature Framework.  This way the new aroused meshes always get applied. Funnily enough, more often than in a normal SL-setup (where it's sometimes pure luck if the meshes even are applying).

Edited by 1001nights
3 hours ago, 1001nights said:

I can confirm that it works flawlessly with ABC Animated Beastcocks. You don't have to install Sexlab (i mean to install it in the MCN. of course you have to load the esm), and uncheck the sexlab integration in Creature Framework. Also Disable SLAroused, but let it checked in Creature Framework.  This way the new aroused meshes always get applied. Funnily enough, more often than in a normal SL-setup (where it's sometimes pure luck if the meshes even are applying).

Good to hear.

Same for me in terms of disabled Sexlab and SLA. People will see that in the instructions. Uncheck sexlab integration in CF - makes no difference

The only time I've seen no aroused thingdo is on that dog in Riverwood. Usually works though, and I'd guess his name is something to do with it. His name is Stump. :P 

For a "normal SL-setup".... SL does nothing... CF is doing the work... uses a mod event from SL, then its in CF's hands.

For Toys&Love... WildLife does part of the work, and does it differently.

18 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Billyys released a 4 Riekling gang bang, so if I went to that friendly riekling cabin in solstheim...how would I start a riekling gang bang.  Do I need a gang bang toy to ware?  Using t&l, need a way to start human/creature gang bangs?

Any random scene will start it.

• Toys&Love MCM - Loves Scenes Random Scene
  • Any toy with Uncontrollable Effect - can fondle to trigger at will
  • Love Shout from SLaVE

Section F lists more in here... Love Scene FAQs

• 3 months later...

Hi,

Chaurus animations do not work. Neither Billy nor other packs. 

I have Estrus Chaurus installed. I assume this is causing the problem. But I have issues with reinstalling this Mod and want to leave it as it is. So I cannot try out to confirm. Is this a known issue? And how can I possibly fix it?

Annotation: I saw that there are more than one "Chaurus Faction". I tried to put the chaurus in the vanilla one. This does not help. Toys and love remains with the message: "Cannot play scene - Actor gender or type not available"

Thanks for help

5 hours ago, Heide69 said:

Hi,

Chaurus animations do not work. Neither Billy nor other packs. 

I have Estrus Chaurus installed. I assume this is causing the problem. But I have issues with reinstalling this Mod and want to leave it as it is. So I cannot try out to confirm. Is this a known issue? And how can I possibly fix it?

Annotation: I saw that there are more than one "Chaurus Faction". I tried to put the chaurus in the vanilla one. This does not help. Toys and love remains with the message: "Cannot play scene - Actor gender or type not available"

Thanks for help

Not a known issue. They work for me. I don't know what to suggest other that first rule out Estrus Chaurus as you said, and starting a new game when doing so.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey i'm having a problem where specific creatures who won't appear visible. For example
I'd spawn in a dwarven sphere. the first one is invisible, while the second one I spawn in is visible. 

When my character is knocked down by them, the one who's visible goes into an idle animation, while the one invisible approaches and starts the animation. 
The same thing occured with a fish who was invisible as well. Any idea why this is happening?

Edited by Xenodragon54