WildLife for Toys

View File

New Video

WildLife v1.2Bunny_Moment (2).jpg

WildLife is a Toys&Love content mod & includes the WildLife Love Pack

WildLife enables creature love scenes in Toys&Love. This enables Toys&Love to use Creature SLAL Animation Packs.

If More Nasty Critters is installed WildLife will use it for aroused creature schlongs.

Comes with a Love Pack, with love scenes for bunnies, dragons, & slaugherfish as a teaser. To get into more serious wildlife, install Creature SLAL Animation Packs.

Requirement

• Toys&Love 2.6+ SE / LE
  • FNIS & FNIS Creature Pack

Optional

• More Nasty Critters & Creature Framework (see details below)

Installation

• Get the SE or LE version (both on this page)
  • A new game is required if newly adding this mod unless you place it at the end of the load order. See Golden Rule 
    • If it's also your first time introducing Toys&Love in your load order, you absolutely need a new game
  • Creature SLAL Animation Packs - need at least one. SLAL Animation Packs FAQs

Optional Installation

• More Nasty Critters which needs CF which needs SLA...
    • WildLife alone will enable creature love in Toys&Love. If you want WildLife to trigger erect creature schlongs, you need, More Nasty Creatures, Creature Framework, & Sexlab Aroused
    • WildLife may work with other versions, but has been tested only with...
    • SLA version/variant does not matter
    • You can reduce much script load when you don't need SLA or Sexlab... by disabling SLA & Sexlab in their MCMs

What you Don't Need

• SL Animation Loader - SLAL pack loading is built into Toys&Love and instant
  • Hentai Creatures - you can just use the Toys&Love built in matchmaker (Toys&Love MCM), or let the quest mods do their job

Helpful Links

SLAL Animation Packs FAQs

What will trigger Love Scenes?... see last section in FAQs - Toys --> Toys&Love 

Toys Family of Mods

Change Log

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/18/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Toys&Love
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by VirginMarie
  • 2 weeks later...

Interesting mod.
But...I have a hard time understanding what else it does besides having sex with creatures. 
Because there are other mods like that on Loverslab.
I remember a mod I used once, we used a power that attracted animals to the PC to sleep with the creatures afterwards.
I watched the video, all I can see is that you sleep with creatures and then there is a magical explosion with a red aura that appears.
What are the effects on the PC afterwards? Body modification? Obsession for sex with creatures? The Divines reject us? 

On 4/18/2022 at 8:32 PM, VirginMarie said:

WildLife for Toys

View File

What WildLife does NOT do

WildLife does not give creatures a schlong. There's various mods that have been around for years, to do that. It's not a requirement but something you may want.

• es

how work this mod , i mean what other mod or trigger ?

i use your all mod ,and only this not work !!!

On 4/27/2022 at 3:59 AM, hana120 said:

Interesting mod.
But...I have a hard time understanding what else it does besides having sex with creatures. 
Because there are other mods like that on Loverslab.
I remember a mod I used once, we used a power that attracted animals to the PC to sleep with the creatures afterwards.
I watched the video, all I can see is that you sleep with creatures and then there is a magical explosion with a red aura that appears.
What are the effects on the PC afterwards? Body modification? Obsession for sex with creatures? The Divines reject us? 

Just realized I've not been getting notifications from this thread. Sorry for a very late reply.

Toys&Love is a 3 in 1 Framework - Bondage / Love Scenes / Rousing ....    This mod enables creature love in Toys&Love. That is all it does.

• Why would a mod just be an on/off switch for a feature in another mod?... Because it made it possible to put that other mod on Nexus.... its about rules
  • Here's some links that explain it some more....  WildLife  /  FAQs - Toys --> Toys&Love 

The effects you ask about....

• Some are when a toy transforms... the Toys&Love transform effect where a toy can change visually and also it's features
  • The red explosion is the Love Shout feature in Shout Like a Virgin (a Toys&Love content mod), where your orgasm can be used to love your enemies to death. A simultaneous orgasm will double the damage
On 5/3/2022 at 12:08 PM, kaiteyc said:

Do I not need creatureframework/aroused creatures for this to work? 

-(i am trying to remove redundancies from my mods)

• You only need the requirements of Toys&Love
  • You do not need CF, MNC for it to work
  • You DO need those if you want creatures to have some "manhood". So this would be cosmetic, but not a requirement
  • Aroused Creatures would be ignored
1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

how work this mod , i mean what other mod or trigger ?

i use your all mod ,and only this not work !!!

See my answer to hana120 just above.

This mod has no MCM, and only enables creatures in Toys&Love. You know its installed successfully if...

• Toys&Love MCM - Setup tab - Shows Wildlife Installed - Yes

Other tell tale signs...

• Wildlife is one of the Love Packs in the drop down list, on the Toys&Love MCM - Love Scenes tab
  • Toys&Love is now successfully playing creature love scenes if you have some creature SLAL Animations Packs installed

What triggers love scenes?...  see last section in  FAQs - Toys --> Toys&Love 

Edited by VirginMarie
44 minutes ago, Arousel said:

Mod ist unnütz und Langweilig. More nasty critter und Arousel Creatur macht mehr Laune.

Yes :D That's why it says this on the front page...

image.png(your message may have come across a little harsh in the translation, so I figured I'd paste this here in case there is any misunderstanding)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Just now, R3AKT3M said:

Getting an error: Love Scene Can't Start - Required actor gender or type not available

This includes Billy's SLAL and the included animations 

Tested on a Rabbit and Horse

Wildlife is installed in the MCM

and Human animations work fine. the animations also work fine with Sexlab

19 minutes ago, R3AKT3M said:

Seems to have fixed itself after relaunching the game

Was it because you did not initially start a new game?  do I really need to start a new game? or maybe you broke the Golden Rule after starting a new game? Not saying this is it... but something always to rule out first. Not sure what relaunching actually means.

If you are just starting the scene with the Toys&Love MCM Love Scenes tab, there is randomness to it and you can try again... and it will try its best to matchmake with what's around but will not always be able to produce a scene... like for example if there's a rabbit, but also a fox which you don't even see... it will try a few things but give up.

If you DO have any further problems related to this, please share your papyrus log How to get a Papyrus Log?

We'd want the log to cover a game session where you... Start game up from desktop... Run Toys&Love MCM - Setup Tab - Installation Test... re-create whatever you were doing to start the creature love scene... Exit to desktop.

Edited by VirginMarie
44 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Was it because you did not initially start a new game?  do I really need to start a new game? or maybe you broke the Golden Rule after starting a new game? Not saying this is it... but something always to rule out first. Not sure what relaunching actually means.

If you are just starting the scene with the Toys&Love MCM Love Scenes tab, there is randomness to it and you can try again... and it will try its best to matchmake with what's around but will not always be able to produce a scene... like for example if there's a rabbit, but also a fox which you don't even see... it will try a few things but give up.

If you DO have any further problems related to this, please share your papyrus log How to get a Papyrus Log?

We'd want the log to cover a game session where you... Start game up from desktop... Run Toys&Love MCM - Setup Tab - Installation Test... re-create whatever you were doing to start the creature love scene... Exit to desktop.

it was on a fresh save, using COC whiterun command at the main menu. Don't know what was going wrong but the animations play fine now. But the next thing im not wondering is why creatures aren't getting erect when an animation does play. I can force it through Creature framework, but does it not work automatically?

14 minutes ago, R3AKT3M said:

it was on a fresh save, using COC whiterun command at the main menu. Don't know what was going wrong but the animations play fine now. But the next thing im not wondering is why creatures aren't getting erect when an animation does play. I can force it through Creature framework, but does it not work automatically?

Does not work auto. Its on the list for us to figure out how to make it work.

2 minutes ago, R3AKT3M said:

ah I see, well I hope you can pull it off! It would be nice to see a mod that replaces sexlab with faster logic etc.

Oh it will be done. Just a matter of time. Since I'm not much of a user of creature scenes, I did not even know it's a thing, but this came up a week ago, so now I know it's a thing. Back in the day, I don't think it was a thing... so is there not the option to just turn erections on permanently in the meantime? or what's the story? :D 

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Oh it will be done. Just a matter of time. Since I'm not much of a user of creature scenes, I did not even know it's a thing, but this came up a week ago, so now I know it's a thing. Back in the day, I don't think it was a thing... so is there not the option to just turn erections on permanently in the meantime? or what's the story? :D 

Uh I think there is one mod, an old one that can do that. But since creatures don't have physics like SOS they will appear very rigid. Animated Beast Cocks by Bakafactory remedies this by adding in a rig for animators to use when making SLAL animations. 

For me, I want a mod that doesn't interrupt the flow of the game. So I saw the mod: get necro'd which in theory would have the player die like normal but instead of immediately loading the last save the game would scan for compatible partners then start a sexlab scene. 

I then saw how absolutely fast Toys & Love starts an animation and it's exactly what I've been waiting for. A little suggestion. A fade to black would be perfect for making the animation starts a but more polished.

But when it comes to Loverslab mods lewd creature mods are definitely popular

43 minutes ago, R3AKT3M said:

For me, I want a mod that doesn't interrupt the flow of the game. So I saw the mod: get necro'd which in theory would have the player die like normal but instead of immediately loading the last save the game would scan for compatible partners then start a sexlab scene. 

Shout Like a Virgin does exactly this. Has death alterative. When you die, Nocturnal saves your ass by having you love yourself back to life... either a solo scene plays, or a random scene with any number of actors available, including creature if you have Wildlife.

43 minutes ago, R3AKT3M said:

I then saw how absolutely fast Toys & Love starts an animation and it's exactly what I've been waiting for. A little suggestion. A fade to black would be perfect for making the animation starts a but more polished.

But when it comes to Loverslab mods lewd creature mods are definitely popular

Yup, I should probably add the fade to black thing, as optional. Adding to my list.

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Shout Like a Virgin does exactly this. Has death alterative. When you die, Nocturnal saves your ass by having you love yourself back to life... either a solo scene plays, or a random scene with any number of actors available, including creature if you have Wildlife.

I remember trying that a long while ago, and it was a bit more than what I personally wanted. I personally like something lightweight when it comes to defeat mods. Even with T&L I wish there was a one click button to disable stuff like oversexed or the many effects that go off during love scenes. Also I haven't been able to figure out how to choose what voice I use for scenes like sexlab. 

If you've ever seen the vast Library of games that involve sex, they handle scenes in 2 ways.

1: Player is attacked normally and when their health hits 0 they are considered knocked down and Enemy's will have their way with you until you reload a save.

2. Enemy's will attack and randomly engage in sexual assaults mid combat which the player can resist or give into (which will result in defeat)

So far no mod has been able to do that in a simple and speedy manner. But after seeing how fast T&L can spring into action. I can see both those options working.

Bakafactory made defeat animations for most NPCs. (A struggle animation) so if it could be coded in such a way where during combat a creature or NPC (chance based) can run up and quickly knock down the player then have a struggle mini-game, typically by spamming A & D to break free. Being fast is important otherwise the gameplay flow will be interrupted and it becomes annoying, which is the problem with sexlab.

7 hours ago, R3AKT3M said:

I remember trying that a long while ago, and it was a bit more than what I personally wanted. I personally like something lightweight when it comes to defeat mods.

Try it again. Now it uses T&L so it's fast. You can't get any lighter weight that what SLaVE is doing.

Even with T&L I wish there was a one click button to disable stuff like oversexed or the many effects that go off during love scenes. Also I haven't been able to figure out how to choose what voice I use for scenes like sexlab. 

Both of these (turn off visual effects and voices) are in the next release. What's in the next Toy&Love Release?

If you've ever seen the vast Library of games that involve sex, they handle scenes in 2 ways.

1: Player is attacked normally and when their health hits 0 they are considered knocked down and Enemy's will have their way with you until you reload a save.

2. Enemy's will attack and randomly engage in sexual assaults mid combat which the player can resist or give into (which will result in defeat)

So far no mod has been able to do that in a simple and speedy manner. But after seeing how fast T&L can spring into action. I can see both those options working.

Bakafactory made defeat animations for most NPCs. (A struggle animation) so if it could be coded in such a way where during combat a creature or NPC (chance based) can run up and quickly knock down the player then have a struggle mini-game, typically by spamming A & D to break free. Being fast is important otherwise the gameplay flow will be interrupted and it becomes annoying, which is the problem with sexlab.

Agreed. I hope someone makes this better Defeat mod. :D 

Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Try it again. Now it uses T&L so it's fast. You can't get any lighter weight that what SLaVE is doing.

I did, and it's simply too much for me when all I personally want is a quick way to engage in sexual acts. 

But regarding the main mod: Toys and Love, there's a bit of constructive criticism I have.
Rousing and Bondage should be addons/standalone mods for Toys & Love and be given their own MCM menus. 
Then have Love Scenes be the main attraction of Toys and Love, and entice the idea of a Modern replacer for sexlab with SLAL support.

I will also say that Toys and Love is not a great name for a mod trying to compete with Sexlab as I didn't even know about it's SLAL animation framework until I actually looking into what: "Wildlife for Toys and Love" was all about. The name Toys and Love is telling users it's only a bondage mod. Which a lot of users like myself will take a look at the name and think: "oh it's only a bondage/dildo mod for Sexlab"

Of course im not the mod author and it's your mod to control. I appreciate every and all creations mod authors share with us. So if you like my advice, great. If not? I totally understand.

Best wishes with the project ❤️

1 hour ago, R3AKT3M said:

I will also say that Toys and Love is not a great name for a mod trying to compete with Sexlab as I didn't even know about it's SLAL animation framework until I actually looking into what: "Wildlife for Toys and Love" was all about. The name Toys and Love is telling users it's only a bondage mod. Which a lot of users like myself will take a look at the name and think: "oh it's only a bondage/dildo mod for Sexlab"

By the way, you are right!
Outside, everything is pink, *love* instead of *fucking*, actually *toys*?... and the contents are the most hardcore? (I'm just finishing the translation of the entire series and I know exactly what I'm talking about)
Because of this *girlish* appearance of the mod, I also doubted for a long time. But I accidentally read that *Maria Eden* should soon come out under it, and that decided everything.

4 hours ago, R3AKT3M said:

I did, and it's simply too much for me when all I personally want is a quick way to engage in sexual acts. 

But regarding the main mod: Toys and Love, there's a bit of constructive criticism I have.
Rousing and Bondage should be addons/standalone mods for Toys & Love and be given their own MCM menus. 
Then have Love Scenes be the main attraction of Toys and Love, and entice the idea of a Modern replacer for sexlab with SLAL support.

Of course im not the mod author and it's your mod to control. I appreciate every and all creations mod authors share with us. So if you like my advice, great. If not? I totally understand.

Best wishes with the project ❤️

2 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

By the way, you are right!
Outside, everything is pink, *love* instead of *fucking*, actually *toys*?... and the contents are the most hardcore? (I'm just finishing the translation of the entire series and I know exactly what I'm talking about)
Because of this *girlish* appearance of the mod, I also doubted for a long time. But I accidentally read that *Maria Eden* should soon come out under it, and that decided everything.

It's good to know the perception it creates, so I can try to compensate where I feel the perception is not wanted. 

• Things like its name and if the mod coming as 3-in-1 versus separate addons.... it's really too late to change those now
  • Name evolved... first it was just called Toys, when it had no Love. So naturally it needed to be named something implying love scenes, while keeping the initial name
  • 3-in-1 was given lots of thought and ultimately the way it's done now I'm happy with. Integration is one of the main strengths
  • Pink and girlish... well its author is a fucking innocent virgin so what did you expect!! :P But as you know, under the hood it's mostly not pink and girlish

What name would you guys give it?

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It's good to know the perception it creates, so I can try to compensate where I feel the perception is not wanted. 

• Things like its name and if the mod coming as 3-in-1 versus separate addons.... it's really too late to change those now
  • Name evolved... first it was just called Toys, when it had no Love. So naturally it needed to be named something implying love scenes, while keeping the initial name
  • 3-in-1 was given lots of thought and ultimately the way it's done now I'm happy with. Integration is one of the main strengths
  • Pink and girlish... well its author is a fucking innocent virgin so what did you expect!! :P But as you know, under the hood it's mostly not pink and girlish

Well, let's go to the points. So...
1 It is really too late to change the name, and it is not necessary. By mentioning * toys * I rather meant ...
2 The general *toy* image of the mod. For example, your numerous screenshots and descriptions look pink and cheerful (despite the content).
As an illustration (and self-promotion?), I will give a comment on my reworking of the Missives mod. *This mod is really well done. The pictures got the right feel for the game setting and you have to look closely to notice they are porn lol*. This is exactly what I personally want from mods - matching the lore. Let there be armored bras, but fucking medieval... and no bright green gas masks (DD)!?
3 Containment. It's all right here - it's quite diverse and well written (Toy Story?), but it's just not enough. For example, I lack * Solutions *. And for this...
4 You need an adapter of the type * imitation SexLab *. After all, most mods just give the SL a request *Nazim and Olfina want to fuck. Make a scene.* Something similar is done, for example, in OSLaroused - Aroused.esm adapter, but another mod actually works. And since we're talking about the framework...
5 Here it is definitely not necessary to divide it into parts! On the contrary, I would suggest including *WildLifeForToys* in it - a single mod will always work better (a whole database of formlists, keywords, etc.). The same Skyrim at its core, this is just one Skyrim.esm mod, and if you turn off everything else, the game will work even more stable. But the content in it is orders of magnitude greater than in your base mod.

These are the thoughts...

Edited by vjnmrf
16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Oh jeez, well there's ostim and sexlab as examples for skyrim

Whicked Whims is for the Sims 4

How about "Coitus" (means Love making). Could be a fitting name.

Well if they can't be easily separated into optional addons, it would be nice for the MCM to be more organized so that average users like myself can identify which parts of the mod are which. And maybe allow us to easily 1 click disable features of them?

Pink and girlish..

I don't mind the colors themselves, I just would like to disable the effects and just have a straight forward scene -> cum. Instead of a firework show.