Basemental Drugs & Wicked Whims Items Won't Work.

So, I've had basemental drugs for a while now and all of the sudden with this new update I don't have any of the items! Other than two that show up with the debug items. Help!

On top of this, the CAS traits work completely fine, I just cant use bust the drugs, rehab or literally any in game thing- I've tried redownloading the mod but nothing changed, I'm having the same issue with Wicked Whims.

Edited by dasdsadasd
  • dasdsadasd changed the title to Basemental Drugs & Wicked Whims Items Won't Work.
4 hours ago, dasdsadasd said:

So, I've had basemental drugs for a while now and all of the sudden with this new update I don't have any of the items! Other than two that show up with the debug items. Help!

On top of this, the CAS traits work completely fine, I just cant use bust the drugs, rehab or literally any in game thing- I've tried redownloading the mod but nothing changed, I'm having the same issue with Wicked Whims.

You aren't following your mod instructions.  Your basemental drugs version is not approved for the new version of WW.  You have to wait to update WW until all of your mods that depend on WW to be updated as well.  Update them all at once.  You jumped the gun and killed your own game.

On 4/16/2022 at 8:10 AM, dasdsadasd said:

I can't even get onto their page to even download it. It pops up a white page with a red line across it stating "This challenge page was accidentally cached and is no longer available" I have the updated version of WW. Anyone can help me understand more please? I'm not super computer savvy but if I get a walk through or such I may be able to figure it out. ?

Edited by YungxNugg
Typos and a better explanation
On 4/19/2022 at 8:46 AM, YungxNugg said:

I can't even get onto their page to even download it. It pops up a white page with a red line across it stating "This challenge page was accidentally cached and is no longer available" I have the updated version of WW. Anyone can help me understand more please? I'm not super computer savvy but if I get a walk through or such I may be able to figure it out. ?

It is simple.  Don't update WW until all of your WW related mods are updated to support the new version of WW.

Delete Nisa's Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs, and all other WW sex related mods until they are updated, or install the version of WW you were using before.

19 hours ago, SkyBarbie said:

It is simple.  Don't update WW until all of your WW related mods are updated to support the new version of WW.

Delete Nisa's Wicked Perversions, Basemental Drugs, and all other WW sex related mods until they are updated, or install the version of WW you were using before.

I have the latest versions of the game, WW, BD and NWP
and I have no error or whatsoever... everything works fine