I recently got back into playing TS4, and I installed WickedWhims, but for some reason the RealGens Penis mod isn't working. I'm guessing it's a file conflict, since when I first started playing the game again I didn't have WickedWhims installed correctly so it wasn't working, but RealGens was functioning correctly, now that I've fixed WickedWhims it's overriding RealGens by the looks of it.
I've tried removing some other mods that might be conflicting with it, and have turned off some settings in WickedWhims, but nothing seems to work. I know that RealGens is supposed to function alongside WickedWhims, and the other RealGens mods that I have installed are functioning without any problems, so I'm at a bit of a loss at what to do since I'm not too experienced with TS4 modding.
The texture is also a bit broken as you can see in the image, so skin colours and overlays aren't working correctly on the dick, but that was to be expected since I was using overlays for RealGens before.
I really want to use RealGens because I prefer how the options look, and having options for uncut dicks.

Sims4.PNG
Edit: Seems like clicking on the Tattoos option fixes it, but as soon as I leave that menu it reverses back to the WickedWhims penis. This also affects the body mesh, but I have tried removing the body mesh mods that I have which didn't fix it.
(Second image is when I leave the Tattoos menu, third image is when I am in the Tattoos menu).

WW1.png

WW2.png

Edited by MediocrityMargone
On 4/15/2022 at 5:51 PM, MediocrityMargone said:

I really want to use RealGens because I prefer how the options look, and having options for uncut dicks.

It's mostly about Skin Tones not matching when you use unusual skin tone colors for the body.

Not all penis Mods have non-standard skin tones included but some have optional downloads for additional colors.

I've never had problems but I don't have any green sims either so I gather it's a problem for occults only.

I was pretty sure I saw additional colors listed before on the Simdulgence download page so you should check it out.

From what I gather the newest WW version 1.69 doesn't support Real Gens Penis anymore until a fix is made.

Think I was wrong about this as many others had no problems with it, my apologies. 

Edited by Scorpio
1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

It's mostly about Skin Tones not matching when you use unusual skin tone colors for the body.

Not all penis Mods have non-standard skin tones included but some have optional downloads for additional colors.

I've never had problems but I don't have any green sims either so I gather it's a problem for occults only.

I was pretty sure I saw additional colors listed before on the Simdulgence download page so you should check it out.

From what I gather the newest WW version 1.69 doesn't support Real Gens Penis anymore until a fix is made.

The overlays were working properly too when WW was disabled, so it probably is because of the update, hopefully there's a fix made soonish. I think I already have the Simdulgence colour mods, so I'll have a look at what to do in the meantime until there's a fix for RealGens. Thanks for the help.

18 minutes ago, MediocrityMargone said:

The overlays were working properly too when WW was disabled, so it probably is because of the update, hopefully there's a fix made soonish. I think I already have the Simdulgence colour mods, so I'll have a look at what to do in the meantime until there's a fix for RealGens. Thanks for the help.

The only other workaround for now is to revert back to WW version 1.67g and wait until Simdulgence has an update.

I'm still using the previous version without problems and won't update until there's a fix.

Edited by Scorpio
3 hours ago, MediocrityMargone said:

Did you make sure that any of your custom skintones were updated? There is a fix for it using Sims4Studio.

I've updated WW to 169a with RealGens and as you can see here, it's not causing me any issues. I've also done the skintone fix with S4S.

RealGens demo.png

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2022 at 7:49 AM, Scorpio said:

I did not have any issues with the RealGens Penis with WW version 1.71.2 (May Patreon version). I only started having issues with the new version (1.72) and that was with the RealGens Plus Penis XXL size (downsizing to XL seems to fix the issue). I know Simdulgence has switched to a different mod called SimpleGens for penis, chests, piercings, etc. I think it is only available via Patreon. I am not even sure he still checks LL. I am hoping Simdulgence will make the necessary adjustments to RealGens because I think it is the best penis mod IMHO. I have tried some others but they do not look right and it irks me. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that RealGens was working with the newer WW versions.

26 minutes ago, sexyirish7 said:

I did not have any issues with the RealGens Penis with WW version 1.71.2 (May Patreon version). I only started having issues with the new version (1.72) and that was with the RealGens Plus Penis XXL size (downsizing to XL seems to fix the issue). I know Simdulgence has switched to a different mod called SimpleGens for penis, chests, piercings, etc. I think it is only available via Patreon. I am not even sure he still checks LL. I am hoping Simdulgence will make the necessary adjustments to RealGens because I think it is the best penis mod IMHO. I have tried some others but they do not look right and it irks me. Anyway, I just wanted to mention that RealGens was working with the newer WW versions.

Thanks for the heads up as I think I made a mistake before as many other Real Gens users had no issues with WW 1.69.

I think the main problem with some is from using other Skins/Skin Tones or installing different versions of Real Gens together.

Instructions mention using either the CAS version or the other but not both.

Meaning the issue wasn't from WW itself but something else.

However some have had occasional random sex alignment issues after updating from WW 1.67g to WW 1.69a along with a couple other ppl having very odd uncommon problems.

All of these were tested with only WW + Animations installed so it's unrelated to other Mods/CC.