Can't use with KW in sleep

There are a couple of factors that gate kinky actions while sleeping.

First, with an awake sim as the active sim, when you click on the sleeping sim, does the "kinky..." menu show up?

Second, if it does, the options that show up for your sim to do stuff to the sleeper completely depends on the relationship between the two sims, the awake sim's level of "corruption" (a hidden skill that shows how perverted they are), the awake sim's level of horniness, etc. For example, a brand new sim that was just created likely won't have any options show up for a sleeper that they do not know at all.

As the sim gets hornier or more corrupt, the more stuff they can do. E.g., in my household, with "step relative" level of incest enabled, my teen wakes up after a night of kinky dreams aroused. He has the menu option available to jerk off on his step-mom's face while she sleeps. Just because the menu option is there now doesn't mean that he will actually do it if I direct him to.

On the other hand, an extremely horny sim might have the option to woohoo their sleeping spouse.

There is also some stuff that is hidden or available based on if clothing has been configured with the "kinky world..." debug settings. The mod has the ability to track individual clothing items for how revealing they are, from not at all to nearly naked, and whether the item can be "pulled down" and whether it has to be removed to woohoo or if it can be left on. E.g., a shirt could be left on, but panties would have to be removed.

You configure the stuff with the clothes by clicking on a sim > kinky world ... > debug, then somewhere in there is something like "set CASP". That will bring up dialogs for each item worn (top, bottom, or outfit) where you set the values. Once those are set, if you marked them as something that can be pulled down, a sleeper that is wearing those will have kinky options to "shark" them, or remove their top or bottom. This is actually required to be able to interact with a sim sleeping on a sofa.

On 2022/4/18 at AM7點04分, FreakyRufus said:

有幾個因素會在睡覺時阻止變態行為。

首先,使用清醒的 sim 作為活動的 sim,當你點擊正在睡覺的 sim 時,“kinky...”菜單會出現嗎?

其次,如果確實如此,則顯示給您的 sim 對沉睡者做事的選項完全取決於兩個 sim 之間的關係,清醒的 sim 的“腐敗”程度(顯示他們是多麼變態的隱藏技能),清醒的 sim 的角質程度等。例如,剛創建的全新 sim 可能不會為他們根本不知道的睡眠者顯示任何選項。

隨著模擬市民變得越來越好色或越來越腐敗,他們可以做的事情越多。例如,在我的家庭中,啟用“繼親”級別的亂倫後,我的孩子在一夜的淫夢中醒來。他有菜單選項可以在繼母睡覺時在她的臉上抽搐。僅僅因為菜單選項現在在那裡並不意味著如果我指示他他會真的這樣做。

另一方面,一個極度飢渴的模擬市民可能會選擇向他們熟睡的配偶求愛。

還有一些東西是隱藏的或可用的,這取決於服裝是否配置了“古怪的世界……”調試設置。該模組有能力跟踪單個衣物的暴露程度,從完全沒有到幾乎裸露,以及該物品是否可以“拉下”以及是否必須將其移除以發出嗚嗚聲或是否可以留在上面. 例如,可以留下一件襯衫,但必須脫掉內褲。

您可以通過單擊 sim > kinky world ... > 調試來配置衣服的東西,然後在某處有類似“set CASP”的東西。這將為您設置值的每個穿著的物品(頂部、底部或裝備)打開對話框。設置好這些後,如果您將它們標記為可以拉下的東西,那麼穿著它們的臥舖將有一些古怪的選擇來“鯊魚”它們,或者移除它們的頂部或底部。這實際上是能夠與睡在沙發上的模擬市民互動所必需的。

Thanks for answer!
Sim can't sex with the sleep sim(bed), I try to reset the set, but no function.

Sleeping Sim must be aroused to sleep on top of sheets/covers.

When like this a Sim may choose to masturbate.

Later versions added the ability for another Sim to interact with sleeping Sim on Top of sheets/covers.

1st was ability to 'jerk off' on the sleeping Sim.

Later added blow job (Oral) and sex (Vaginal).

I have KW Build 409 and all 3 activities continue to function.

Clothing worn by either Sim makes no difference - only arousal level.

Have you tested using 'KW debug - Always accept'      <----- The oldest troubleshooting method in KW to bypass many flags or dependencies. Not perfect but useful.

Both shots were taken in the last couple weeks

Spoiler

Screenshot-1042.jpg.ef0e89af6c8ddf60aeba55b2a7a7ae0f.jpgScreenshot-1021.jpg.8c9d6bc86fd71e061779c8fdfab0792e.jpg

Edited by landess
5 hours ago, landess said:

When like this a Sim may choose to masturbate.

Later versions added the ability for another Sim to interact with sleeping Sim on Top of sheets/covers.

1st was ability to 'jerk off' on the sleeping Sim.

Later added blow job (Oral) and sex (Vaginal).

I have KW Build 409 and all 3 activities continue to function.

Clothing worn by either Sim makes no difference - only arousal level.

Have you tested using 'KW debug - Always accept'      <----- The oldest troubleshooting method in KW to bypass many flags or dependencies. Not perfect but useful.

Both shots were taken in the last couple weeks

Hide contents

Screenshot-1042.jpg.ef0e89af6c8ddf60aeba55b2a7a7ae0f.jpgScreenshot-1021.jpg.8c9d6bc86fd71e061779c8fdfab0792e.jpg

OMG, I have no 3 activities continue to function.....

I try tousing 'KW debug - Always accept , not no abortive...

On 4/22/2022 at 10:12 AM, landess said:

This reminded me of another thing, is that the sleeping sim must be on top of the covers in order for any of the kinky actions to be available. If a sim is sleeping under the covers, you will not see any options such as woohoo or jerk off on.

There is a setting that you can make is so that sims only sleep on top when they are aroused, or you can set it so that they always sleep on top of the covers.

If you have it set to only sleep on top when aroused, then that is determined at the time when they are getting into bed to sleep. I do not know if they can switch to being on top of the covers after they have gone to sleep.

If you have it set so that they always sleep on top, then they definitely can have dreams about exhibition or about woohoo while they are sleeping, and those dreams will make them aroused. I have my game set to this option. My sims always sleep on top, and they always get aroused while they are asleep on top of the covers, even if they were not aroused when they went to sleep.