Sexy mods for total war warhammer 3

6 hours ago, valami12 said:

Alig_Morathii.pack 57.22 MB · 22 downloads [LIG]Khalida.pack 18.56 MB · 21 downloads

Hey, I was wondering if someone can update these mods from WH2 to WH3 or point me at some tutorial perhaps? I tried some basic stuff with asset editor but the textures are really not there. That, and I have no actual clue what I am doing.

97886185_LIGKhalida.png.8373c72036b5cf27f98271bb7123e387.png

Think LIG is in the process of updating them, though its anyones guess how long that will take.

9 hours ago, valami12 said:

Alig_Morathii.pack 57.22 MB · 31 downloads [LIG]Khalida.pack 18.56 MB · 38 downloads

Hey, I was wondering if someone can update these mods from WH2 to WH3 or point me at some tutorial perhaps? I tried some basic stuff with asset editor but the textures are really not there. That, and I have no actual clue what I am doing.

97886185_LIGKhalida.png.8373c72036b5cf27f98271bb7123e387.png

I'm currently learning how to port them, but I'm almost done with uncensored Morathi, just a minor bug on the lower back. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do the steam version of the Khalinda skin, but I'll try to update the uncensored version by Codiciaf110 on Thursday probably, if they allow it. Also, I'll upload the Morathi port if anyone's willing to use/test it despite the minor issues.

52 minutes ago, serpent_clicker said:

I'm currently learning how to port them, but I'm almost done with uncensored Morathi, just a minor bug on the lower back. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do the steam version of the Khalinda skin, but I'll try to update the uncensored version by Codiciaf110 on Thursday probably, if they allow it. Also, I'll upload the Morathi port if anyone's willing to use/test it despite the minor issues.

You can always post on nexus, or here. For nsfw mods.

4 hours ago, serpent_clicker said:

If you upload it, I'll test it

Here's the test pack. Hopefully it works ^^

After finishing this one would anyone want a version with the golden color armor that the base wh3 model has?

Alig_Morathii_WH3.pack 57.91 MB · 51 downloads

The more the merrier right? I'd def would at least want to see them both to compare if its not that big of an issue. Also yes I contacted LiG, he is in the process of updating them, it just takes time. He said the different bloom of 3 nerfs the Khalida one a lot since that one has quite the fine tuned bloom textures to make her skin especially shiny and bronze.

Here's the test pack. Hopefully it works ^^

After finishing this one would anyone want a version with the golden color armor that the base wh3 model has?

Alig_Morathii_WH3.pack 57.91 MB · 54 downloads

It's need another file or something? Because after instaling it and runing custom battle my morathi was a piece of meat on the floor with hear weapon next to her.

Btw still alive and capable of fighting piece of meat.

20220831121052_1.jpg

Edited by Arksenes
13 hours ago, serpent_clicker said:

unknown meat here

20220831195038_1.jpg

Edited by dbswlgn3786
5 hours ago, serpent_clicker said:

Lol wtf

I'll take a look at it as soon as I have free time.

Is this version any different for you by chance?

Alig_Morathii_WH3.pack 57.93 MB · 6 downloads

Any chance you plan on making this compatible with Dark Elf Debaucheries?  At least I think they are slightly conflicting (Morathi models clipping through each other when both mods active).  Love both these mods!***Edit***Never mind it doesn't appear to be a conflict, think it's just the current state of the mod, looks like the legs and back have a bit of work still needed, still nice work!

Edited by jaleko
On 8/28/2022 at 4:43 AM, gooboo said:

If you would like the vanilla unit cards, all you have to do is open up the mod in rpfm and delete the ui folder.

In a surprise update, I just updated the mod with Crone Hellebron.

20220827222058_1.jpg.35e59ac5b17411b398006fdcb2954720.jpg

I wasn't really interested in Hellebron initially, but in Warhammer 3 Morathi has the nasty looking Slaanesh corruption that makes the whole map purple. It's ugly in my opinion, so I'm going to give a campaign with Hellebron a shot. I gave her a more youthful appearance in my mod. 

Can you share a less nude version where she wear somekind of thongue/bikini bottom?  I think that level of nudity should happen but when the character is under great Slaanesh corruption. 

1 hour ago, Lorphe said:

Can you share a less nude version where she wear somekind of thongue/bikini bottom?  I think that level of nudity should happen but when the character is under great Slaanesh corruption. 

It is a different kind of a mod , let it be the way it is

10 hours ago, Arksenes said:

It's need another file or something? Because after instaling it and runing custom battle my morathi was a piece of meat on the floor with hear weapon next to her.

Btw still alive and capable of fighting piece of meat.

20220831121052_1.jpg

Reminds me of Cyberpunk "You look like a cut of fuckable meat." XD

5 hours ago, Chatmat said:

Been working on a unique Death Hag hero model which I'm planning to implement to Lokhir Fellheart's faction.

I was heavily inspired by the Kingdom Under Fire elves from the first game.

Reveal hidden contents

DH1.PNG.080c1564e1f52ba4168d3ab2f0e12233.PNGDH2.PNG.c4f6c2e98edb28bb59510919e4b54f1f.PNG

There are a few tweaks that I need to make before this model is fully finished.

Thats quite a nice model to be fair. Looks good. 

3 hours ago, pahrias12 said:

Thats quite a nice model to be fair. Looks good. 

8 hours ago, Chatmat said:

Been working on a unique Death Hag hero model which I'm planning to implement to Lokhir Fellheart's faction.

I was heavily inspired by the Kingdom Under Fire elves from the first game.

Hide contents

DH1.PNG.080c1564e1f52ba4168d3ab2f0e12233.PNGDH2.PNG.c4f6c2e98edb28bb59510919e4b54f1f.PNG

There are a few tweaks that I need to make before this model is fully finished.

Oh , holy moly looks really nice... But wait Lokhir... can`t you give it to Malus too? Nevertheless cool, really cool, I will wait for this    

1 hour ago, JefKar said:

Oh , holy moly looks really nice... But wait Lokhir... can`t you give it to Malus too? Nevertheless cool, really cool, I will wait for this    

I'd like to have the model gain artefacts from Cathayan settlements so Lokhir makes the most sense.