A new A-Cup Body?  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should add this body for my future mods?

• Yes, I like it as it is
    • I like it but want a little slight BB on the chest
    • No, The Sui Cup, BTRA, and Femmeboi bodies are good enough.

Dayum! That suit!

I have just discovered this post. Especially that black suit is amazing. Perfectly in line with my love for all kinds of belts and straps everywhere.

The police outfit is also becoming better and better. Great work, keep it up!

No problem. And yeah, I guess you could say my name is similar to the Great Kazoo, but I got my name from the actual Kazoo you play with your lips, and I decided to have a unique name I never saw much in those places I frequented on the Internet.

Back on topic, I like that top in the last pic. The Japanese on it is a nice touch, and I'd like it just for that! ^_~ 

EDIT: I also like the thinner hipped "trap" one. Has a nice sleek look to it! :D It'd be nice if that was an option, if it wasn't too hard to add. No pressure, though! :P

xD,  I understand that, indeed being unique on the internet is always hard, but it looks like you've nailed it with that name :D.

Thanks, yeah I found a nice Kanji for healing, I figured I'd put it on since it was a cleric top. Also I was tempted to put a different symbol on for like clergy or tempter but I am afraid it might not go well, looks wise and theme wise (besides putting certain things on a transsexual often gets other responses).

Thanks, yes I did do some conversions for it just atm I am kind of 50/50, so like what has not been converted to the "trap" or HGEC A-Cup (depending on who you ask) has not been converted to the FCPA and Visa Versa. Both because I was seeing reactions to this thread. But I will see since technically speaking the mod would require me to do 8+ bodies (4 Female and 1 Transsexual) Keep in mind as mentioend as well I may make an entirely new body for Oblivion if I can find the right tool to simplify the process without breaking compatibility.

Dayum! That suit!

I have just discovered this post. Especially that black suit is amazing. Perfectly in line with my love for all kinds of belts and straps everywhere.

The police outfit is also becoming better and better. Great work, keep it up!

Haha Thanks PoonTank.

It is indeed amazing what a Retex can do. I will probably add more to the base of the black suit itself but for now I like how it looks with the Cleric Gloves and Boots retexed to Latex :D.

The Police outfit? :P

Maybe we missed something :D.

But if your talking about this outfit.

Oblivion+2013-08-07+17-08-52-22.jpg

Oblivion+2013-08-07+17-12-53-07.jpg

it is going well, I have not done much on it as of late (besides the debate if I should keep the shoes rubber so the feet are not shine overwhealming but otherwise everything else looks good. OFC I still need to decide how I will do the Police Symbols as this armor will have to have that to represent her as an officer :D.

Thanks for you feefback btw guys ^_^.

Well, I meant the white Kanji-emblazoned outfit.

Now I see it's a cleric get-up. Police lass, cleric chick - where's the difference? They bully people and look stunning in these outfits while doing it.

LOL good point Poontank ^_^. I like this comment it is funny xD.

As a healer, you could have used "福" as the Kanji, as it means blessing. But it's really up to you what you think looks best. ;)

Keep it up happysparkles <-- now THAT is a cute, unique name too! :D

This is true, I do like the blessing sound. Strangely I will use this for the Priest, I know maybe it is now a question in whats the difference?

Well I played this game called Risk Your Life 2 (I loved that game) and the clerics job was to heal and stun while the priest will do boofs.

For my mod this will be the same, but I wanted to add more then just protect though in the end it may be the same thing with other friendly enchantments (Some of the Class companion package will be passed off the Human race Classes from that game as I enjoyed them :D).

Thanks btw, I did try to be unique. I guess I like to be Happy and I Sparkle with joy :P.

I cannot wait to get this body out there, so far it looks like I have quite a few people who like it.

Sadly I am not sure how much I like the new DL section as I wanted to also do a conversion thread in the future for this body and not sure how it will work now with the forced download thread thing.

More conversion :) I like how you support all of the bodies you make, and come out with cool ideas you always are coming out with great unseen things and that is why I love your work  ^_^.

Your name has a nice ring to it. Stay happy and joyful my friend :D

More conversion :) I like how you support all of the bodies you make, and come out with cool ideas you always are coming out with great unseen things and that is why I love your work  ^_^.

Your name has a nice ring to it. Stay happy and joyful my friend :D

Thank you for that friend!

I do try my best to support my bodies.

Sadly I have not really completed the big huge conversion project but this is because I have more good time making my own armors and I actually plan on eventually replacing all the normal armors with my mix on it :). Though I guess one day I will have the basics (probably skimpy stuff) converted to all my bodies, both female and TS, just the only thing is for those who will download this city mod in the works, they will be able to have 300+ (maybe even a K if I live long enough :P) clothing, and 100+ armors to choose from, so in the end there may not be a need for converting vanilla themed armors, though I do still do requests to convert other peoples armor (given they permissions are open)  but they just require patience as if I stop to convert it may slow down work on the city X_X. BTW I will be trying to add more to it tomorrow.

As a healer, you could have used "福" as the Kanji, as it means blessing. But it's really up to you what you think looks best. ;)

Keep it up happysparkles <-- now THAT is a cute, unique name too! :D

This is true, I do like the blessing sound. Strangely I will use this for the Priest, I know maybe it is now a question in whats the difference?
Well I played this game called Risk Your Life 2 (I loved that game) and the clerics job was to heal and stun while the priest will do boofs.
For my mod this will be the same, but I wanted to add more then just protect though in the end it may be the same thing with other friendly enchantments (Some of the Class companion package will be passed off the Human race Classes from that game as I enjoyed them :D).

Thanks btw, I did try to be unique. I guess I like to be Happy and I Sparkle with joy :P.

I cannot wait to get this body out there, so far it looks like I have quite a few people who like it.
Sadly I am not sure how much I like the new DL section as I wanted to also do a conversion thread in the future for this body and not sure how it will work now with the forced download thread thing.

It's not strange, as Priests in Japan use the "fuku" a lot in their rites, so it's fine to use it thus. And definitely add me to that list of interested persons willing to use the body mods you're creating -- I'd eagerly use them and endorse! :D

Sparkle sparkle! XD

It's not strange, as Priests in Japan use the "fuku" a lot in their rites, so it's fine to use it thus. And definitely add me to that list of interested persons willing to use the body mods you're creating -- I'd eagerly use them and endorse! :D

Sparkle sparkle! XD

Thanks Kazoo :D.

In a Few days I will be sending out invitations. 

To my webpage for development of the city.

I cannot wait for it to be very much underway.

66 page of notes and 20 done, so if I focus I will be able to get the ball rolling officially on it :D.

I appreciate your support and everyone elses, this makes me happy to see so many excited for my works, particularly the A-Cup ones.

-HappySparkles :D

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Just a small update.

So the poll is always open as I will look at it for opinions and to see how the votes are.

The body has the highest votes is the one with no BB.

Now because it was a VERY close race, I have lessened the BB as a bit of a compromise.

I will work up an official release soon, just as an FYI any bodies I release may come with 0-2 outfits.

So if anything waiting for the Official Public Release is most likely best as they will come with 300+ clothing so you can run around naked.

No fun to have a body if the moment you find clothing to buy it just does not fit :).

Current Score is

1. Yes, I like it as it is (25 votes [53.19%])

2. I like it but want a little slight BB on the chest (21 votes [44.68%])

3. No, The Sui Cup, BTRA, and Femmeboi bodies are good enough. (1 votes [2.13%])

I will either try to update this tread from time to time with teasers, and eventually I will see about conversions for it if I can get to it.

Just allow me some time to do so, free time is kind of limited these days X_X.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys and gals,

First I'd like to warn as always, my posting most likely contains Transsexual content so if you do not like do not read on after the Bold Transsexual, and do not click the TS BBW link :).

Recently I have been hard at work on huge project number 2 (Beach mod) with my friend Skillz44.

None the less I recently was toying around with some of the bodies I have (like I did with the TS BBW body).

But the thing is this time I am actually debating on releasing it, now granted I can release it as a public resource which is no problem but the issue that comes with it is I actually like the body (and am slowly starting to use it as personal mods) But if I release it I would only do it with support for it in my future mods (though it might not make it for the beach mod), Now the reason for this posting is take a vote so I can see more or less the reaction to it. Also do note that this body is a little exaggerated, granted I could have narrowed out certain parts I liked how it looked as is, also I like this body because I feel it is one thing I am yet to see in Oblivion. I could be wrong but I have not seen many small boobs with huge ass mods :D. Anyway below are the pictures.

Also when voting please leave any comments or suggestions. I'd like to hear your thoughts and why you picked your choice. 

PS: Sorry for the hairy girl :):(

For Female fans:

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-12-38-44.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-12-57-80.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-13-29-51.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-13-46-89.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-14-08-60.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-14-37-16.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+20-15-30-89.jpg

Also for the Transsexual Fans there is another thing

I want to know if you want an Uncut cock, or Cut cock and do you want the big or small one shown below?

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-06-34-08.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-07-22-50.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-07-49-06.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-08-22-58.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-09-19-48.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-10-27-75.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-10-56-24.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-12-20-08.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-13-16-49.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-15-53-45.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-17-09-34.jpg

Oblivion+2013-06-30+22-07-46-12.jpg

Thanks,

-Happysparkles :D

Are These Stockings & Shoes Available Yet ?  ...... Please Tell Me They Are ....

Are These Stockings & Shoes Available Yet ?  ...... Please Tell Me They Are ....

Hi, there sorry for the delayed response. Sadly Those Stockings are note public persay yet.

But should be in the near future.

I will say this there is a set that have VERY similar Stockings and should do it's job on the temporary hold over on that.

This is not my best mod but it should do the trick.

There are similar Stockings that are FCPA and Sui-Cup/ BTRA (and maybe DMRA) Compatible.

Though sometimes my stockings have trouble with DMRA as I think the DMRA has smaller legs :).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14148-hs-suicupfbtrabdm-valentines-day-tiny-bikini-release/?hl=valentine

Comes in several colors :).

FUUUUUUUUUhow could I have forgotten about that one?! I got it back then and never used that outfit!

I find these stockings even more cute because they are shorter. The shoes are also superb. Seems I have a new outfit to install now...

Hehe thanks, PoonTank.

I am now working on a Pencil Skirt for the Sui-Guts Body ^_^.

I'll send you links when it is done :D.

Thanks as always for your posting and support ^_^.

Also for the Guts Please vote on my blog if you already did not :)

-HappySparkles ^_^

Alright, now I did vote on your blog and also wrote a few lines of explanations. Mainly repeating the same points I said back when I voted on here.

Nevertheless maybe you should consider packing up that A-cup outfit for a soon-ish release?

Lots of people would appreciate it as Dee's example above shows.

Something I'd love to see on stockings and other parts in the future is SpeedBuster's trademark deformations of the skin from very tight borders.

Two prominent examples:

post-14322-0-79646000-1380675995_thumb.jpg post-14322-0-22874200-1380676010_thumb.jpg

I find this very hot. Probably a mild variation of a bondage fetish or something. A (tight) pencil skirt has a similar vibe to it.

Alright, now I did vote on your blog and also wrote a few lines of explanations. Mainly repeating the same points I said back when I voted on here.

Nevertheless maybe you should consider packing up that A-cup outfit for a soon-ish release?

Lots of people would appreciate it as Dee's example above shows.

Something I'd love to see on stockings and other parts in the future is SpeedBuster's trademark deformations of the skin from very tight borders.

Two prominent examples:

attachicon.gifSPBDeformation01.jpg attachicon.gifSPBDeformation02.jpg

I find this very hot. Probably a mild variation of a bondage fetish or something. A (tight) pencil skirt has a similar vibe to it.

Nice insight, when I get better you bet you will see that.

I have an erotic mod that will do just that :).

But 100% agree that is VERY sexy, Speedbuster can do it all @_@.

Here is a sampling I made, this will go  for the Normal Waist of Guts to show support on both ends of the vote :).

(I feel I did post too many Extra Slim Pics :P.)

PS: This is off this topic sorry bout that.

Oblivion+2013-10-02+00-17-18-02.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-02+00-17-45-80.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-02+00-18-06-52.jpg

Oblivion+2013-10-02+00-18-32-36.jpg

Thanks again as always Poontank for your great insight :)

-HappySparkles

Hi, there sorry for the delayed response. Sadly Those Stockings are note public persay yet.

But should be in the near future.

I will say this there is a set that have VERY similar Stockings and should do it's job on the temporary hold over on that.

This is not my best mod but it should do the trick.

There are similar Stockings that are FCPA and Sui-Cup/ BTRA (and maybe DMRA) Compatible.

Though sometimes my stockings have trouble with DMRA as I think the DMRA has smaller legs :).

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14148-hs-suicupfbtrabdm-valentines-day-tiny-bikini-release/?hl=valentine

Comes in several colors :).

I Already Have Those Ones ..

Hey guys and girls the mod is official.

Here is the link to the release, please do enjoy it ^_^

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/385-fcpa-flat-chest-plump-ass-with-ts-option/

-HappySparkles :D

@Dee383, Sorry I did note that you have it according to the last post in the official topic.

I will try to get it out soon just have ALOT going on right now, finally made time to do the official release of the FCPA :).

PS: will be working on the Supporters release shortly :)

• 2 weeks later...

So here I have a few screenshots featuring this nice body. I didn't want to clutter up the support thread, that's why I post them in here.

The outfit I made is a very basic (primitive) beggar get-up in the most skimpy fashion possible. Just right for this twin-tailed chocolate catgirl:

Neko-Chan03.jpg

Dressed up in scruffy rags, sweaty slippery skin, unkempt hair - she's adorable!

Neko-Chan01.jpg

Don't run in the hall! You'll tumble and fall. And hit your behind. Which is painful you'll find.

Neko-Chan05.jpg

She never spent much time in school but she's teaching the lads plenty. It's true, she's hiring her body out for pay.

Neko-Chan08.jpg

I brake for catgirls any day, and so should you.

Neko-Chan11.jpg

This seat's taken.

Neko-Chan02.jpg

Trashy yet classy. Tails are from the 'Nekomata' race.

Neko-Chan06.jpg

'Jacked Off Communications'?!

Neko-Chan04.jpg

Here she gracefully grants you a glimpse of pink.

Neko-Chan09.jpg

Now that's an art gallery much to my taste.

Neko-Chan07.jpg

"Have a coin, beggar!" - "I can eat for a year with this single coin!!"

Neko-Chan12.jpg

Message in a bottle - a shabby rolled-up scrap of paper is inside! Something is scrawled on there:

"Those who engage in the cognitive process of decoding these symbols with the intention of deriving meaning demonstrate an utter lack of intelligence."

Neko-Chan10.jpg

WTF?

So here I have a few screenshots featuring this nice body. I didn't want to clutter up the support thread, that's why I post them in here.

The outfit I made is a very basic (primitive) beggar get-up in the most skimpy fashion possible. Just right for this twin-tailed chocolate catgirl:

Neko-Chan03.jpg

Dressed up in scruffy rags, sweaty slippery skin, unkempt hair - she's adorable!

Neko-Chan01.jpg

Don't run in the hall! You'll tumble and fall. And hit your behind. Which is painful you'll find.

Neko-Chan05.jpg

She never spent much time in school but she's teaching the lads plenty. It's true, she's hiring her body out for pay.

Neko-Chan08.jpg

I brake for catgirls any day, and so should you.

Neko-Chan11.jpg

This seat's taken.

Neko-Chan02.jpg

Trashy yet classy. Tails are from the 'Nekomata' race.

Neko-Chan06.jpg

'Jacked Off Communications'?!

Neko-Chan04.jpg

Here she gracefully grants you a glimpse of pink.

Neko-Chan09.jpg

Now that's an art gallery much to my taste.

Neko-Chan07.jpg

"Have a coin, beggar!" - "I can eat for a year with this single coin!!"

Neko-Chan12.jpg

Message in a bottle - a shabby rolled-up scrap of paper is inside! Something is scrawled on there:

"Those who engage in the cognitive process of decoding these symbols with the intention of deriving meaning demonstrate an utter lack of intelligence."

Neko-Chan10.jpg

WTF?

Wow wow and I absolutely love it!!!

I did not forget, I will send you some outfits soon too, just need to make some free time to get at it :).

Also need to fix a few small issues with a couple of them. This package should more or less be available with in a few weeks if not a week or 2 :).

BTW Poontank, I always appreciate your support, especially with the lovely images :).

-HappySparkles :)

@ Poontank: jaw.gifjaw.gifWOW!!!! THOSE PICS!!!! Amazing! And that cusom race is really awsome *faints from excitment*

@ HappySparkles: Can't wait to try this body out (along with a lot of other stuff  from you) next week. It's too far away :(. Your skill is getting better with each mod you put out, at this rate I will become obsessed!. Another excellent release, thank you.

@ Poontank: jaw.gifjaw.gifWOW!!!! THOSE PICS!!!! Amazing! And that cusom race is really awsome *faints from excitment*

@ HappySparkles: Can't wait to try this body out (along with a lot of other stuff  from you) next week. It's too far away :(. Your skill is getting better with each mod you put out, at this rate I will become obsessed!. Another excellent release, thank you.

Poontank has yet failed to amaze me, his shots and how creative his head is, it is just so amazing!.

Thanks, I still need to add to the package. I think I may take the same route that I am doing with the Guts Package and send out links with maybe 4-5 outfits for this body.  But as always it requires time, sadly my job Search did not pan out in my favor so  am stuck to work 7 days back to back until December, the only reprieve I have are a few days when I get out like at 1pm!

• 1 month later...

Hey guys and girls.

This is just a small update on some WIP's for this body.

For those who follow my blog are aware that I've recently made a nice bunch of sets for the Sui Guts body. Well I wanted to share some good news to some.

I've decided that I will also be doing the HappySparkles Clothing Collection Mod for the FCPA body too. The only thing that is not 100% is if it will have female version, as this body is technically femboy body. So I've actually focused my conversions to this just the TS version.

Here is my character, he is trying out some of the new outfits.

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-27-52-02.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-30-10-51.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-33-37-31.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-35-07-11.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-35-49-00.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-36-37-56.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-37-00-46.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-39-24-06.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-39-32-97.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-42-17-65.jpg

Oblivion+2013-11-29+23-42-43-04.jpg

Why is this character a male? (Read the spoilers for his Bio) Read the Spoiler if you want a weird, geeky persons bio for their character ;).

Really it's dorky of me, but I do make bios for my characters :P.

He looks like a girl, acts like a girl but is not. His name is Makoto. He is 18 years old and is not on hormones, he is a cross dresser.

He was blessed with soft feminine features and lack of facial hair (though he has underarm hair and pubic hair). He actually started getting Tattoo's at a fairly young age (16) and he is debating on getting another one on his back, either a dragon or some wings, though he's not sure.

Him having these tattoos got him in trouble with his parents, eventually leading him to take care of himself. Because of this he was sad but felt free to explore his sexuality. He is actually not 100% confirmed on his sexual orientation, but he tends to like boys, he is very shy and often hides from social interaction, despite the fact that he is charming and people like his energy. Sadly his shyness often stops him from meeting a suitable partner, but many opportunities arise, as he is so feminine that even straight men show a keen interest in him.

His interested are eating sweets, he loves red velvet cake the most and often likes to read those horridly biases guides from Alessia Ottus, just for laughs.

PS: This set will come out before the Guts one and will be a public release to you guys ;).

-HappySparkles ^_^

• 1 month later...